Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!

HomePage*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin abuse to the MaCZ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
conteck

Admin abuse to the MaCZ Empty
PostSubject: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:12 am

So playing on fun maps server today etc etc, my ingame name was EG.pUMA

All of a sudden https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/40/31/60/banned13.jpg https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/40/31/60/banned14.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/40/31/60/banned15.jpg

WTF right!?!?!?

I pm him a few hours later saying https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/40/31/60/banned17.jpg

Clearly shows he dont give a shit if your banned or not, nor understand players rights...

Clearly not fit to be an admin

My steam id for the log STEAM_0:1:12564112
Back to top Go down
*DNS[GT]*PrncesSerena*-^
Admin
*DNS[GT]*PrncesSerena*-^

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:13 am

hi conteck
did u know which admin banned u
Back to top Go down
conteck

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:14 am

yeah DNS[GT] McZ
Back to top Go down
*DNS[GT]*PrncesSerena*-^
Admin
*DNS[GT]*PrncesSerena*-^

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:15 am

alrite
let me check for u
Back to top Go down
McZ

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 am

Sent demo of " conteck - STEAM_0:1:12564112 " to you a month ago as he was cheating, please refer to that in your inbox serena. He continued to hack on dns gt funmaps, i applied a temp ban.

Catchy title " Admin abuse to the Macz "
Back to top Go down
conteck

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:24 am

so is there to be action taken? I mean he claims i was hacking previously and was continuing to hack o.O i was in the server literally for a minute, i killed two dudes, then he starts slapping me and a random as 12 hour ban o.O theres no clear evidence of me hacking in demo because obviously if he sent you a demo of me a month ago and no action has been taken towards me obviously its clean. On the other hand i've got clear evidence of him abusing his admin by uberslapping me and then banning for no apparent reason then he basically admits he has no reason to ban me and dont give 2 craps as you can see in the steam convo.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:21 am

conteck i havnt seen the demo neither has any of the dns staff so dont think your out of it just yet Wink

McZ just a shout of advice dont slap them even if there hacking or have been caught hacking by you previously because it just gives them ammo for a admin abuse claim .

Conteck drop the steam convo you initiated a sarcastic attitude and i would of been alot more blunt if you were talking to me like that so McZ well done for keeping your cool .

Ill follow this matter up further if you like .

Azb0t
Back to top Go down
conteck

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:25 am

Are you serious... It clearly says in the steam convo [conteck: so why was i banned again? McZ; idk] this clearly shows there was no reason instated for my ban, so what if i sarcastically said what i said, since you realize that i sarcastically intended to say i wanna be like him and ban people aimlessly [conteck:Fuck i wanna be like you, banning people McZ: i know im good] you would realize that i got his true intentions of my ban.. NO APPARENT REASON

You're making it sound as if im in the wrong?? why am in the wrong?? as i said previously I was banned for no apparent reason as IT IS SEEN IN THE STEAM CONVO, he only messaged on this topic that i was "hacking" and sent in a demo because he was scared of his admin security, besides if he sent in a demo of someone hacking shouldnt it be viewed immediately? isnt it urgent to terminate the players that blatantly hack on your server, im not telling you how to run your servers but ive administrated in many servers eg. Czone,m4d,eG,BGN and ive always been told by the head that demoing and getting the admins to view and analyze the demo of the hacker is a high priority...

By all means i encourage you people to view that demo of me "hacking" keep in mind ive been playing since 06 (not that you people seem to care about steam id's when they can say alot about a player) I can claim my innocence as i say I DO NOT hack because innocent till proven guilty right? or in my case not guilty...

peace Wink
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 pm

ive never seen u on the server , im not saying you hack or that your in the wrong im just bringing up that you confronted the situation in a poor manner.

Your demo hasnt been viewed becuase serena and the dns staff are busy but ima try and push this further and speed things up for you's .

please i was a admin for czone for 3 years and your not familiar but i can be wrong im only human , your steam ID has no connection with you being banned steam ID's can be bought and sold online so we dont bring steam ID's into it as does every other server with a banlist/forum

Im not pointing the finger at anyone here till i see the evidence of something being done yous both could improve your attitude.

McZ : Could describe what the ban was for and approach the matter with more proffesionalism

Contek : lose the attitude

fair ?
Back to top Go down
conteck

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Fair i guess, im not being a smart ass but can you please specify what my attitude is? my only intentions is to get some order put to this dude.

ps.
you might not see me on the server koz i alias alot mostly as EG.pUMA or MaLa
And you may not remember me on czone koz I was mostly affiliated with the surf server, i helped shadow.hk with making and testing the surfrpg :< Im assuming you were affiliated with the combat server or a MW server (if there was one) (:
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 am

When you had your conversation with McZ

Contek : so why was i banned again
McZ : IDK
Contek : o koz thats fair
Contek : being banned for no reason
Contek : cool as admin

McZ : cool
Contek : Yeah it is
Contek : fuck i wanna be you
Contek : dns admin
Contek : banning people

Sarcasm is attitude , If your banned and u ask the admin personally and he gives u a answer like that dont start a fight by being sarcastic contact another admin(s) via this forum or steam and post the convo, If you need a hand in the near future or your not sure on how to proceed with something on the forums or if a admin is giving you shit please contact me via steam Jama_rizk or you can just contact me on the forums im always on .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse to the MaCZ   Admin abuse to the MaCZ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse to the MaCZ
Page 1 of 1