Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!
 
HomePage*HomeUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Admin Application :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon Of West [P]

avatar

Gender : Male Location : sydney
Posts : 77
Points : 63
Reputation : -22
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:46 am

He cant be an admin just because he has knwoledge. He has to be nice and friendly and more mature, which i havent seen from him till this morning when he was abit nice. perhaps he could have a sleight of chance of becoming an admin if he apologises to the players and admins he he has abuse in this server and be more friendly in future and serena may have a look at you.

_________________
If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
Back to top Go down
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 pm

I Agree that maturity is required, but said maturity has not been on display from a few of our current admins, so it is hard to judge him when we ourselves are tarred with the same brush.

I personally would be open to giving any of the dinQ clan members a go at it. They have the skills, all they need is the attitude and they would make top admins.

And i am a firm believer that responsibility makes people rise to the occasion.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Of West [P]

avatar

Gender : Male Location : sydney
Posts : 77
Points : 63
Reputation : -22
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:45 pm

i agree with you dung and yes admins do have their bad days and i am pretty sure you have had one aswell. i did say above being more mature might give you a chance because so far none of us have seen it except you maybe.

_________________
If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:45 pm

dunghole wrote:
I Agree that maturity is required, but said maturity has not been on display from a few of our current admins, so it is hard to judge him when we ourselves are tarred with the same brush.

I personally would be open to giving any of the dinQ clan members a go at it. They have the skills, all they need is the attitude and they would make top admins.

And i am a firm believer that responsibility makes people rise to the occasion.

how do we know they wont abuse admin dunghole?
at the start before they showed on dns servers/forums they were rude and hated and now they sucking up to everyone to get admin?
i wont fall for nothing and my answer stays no.
Back to top Go down
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:17 am

perma ban them if they do......
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:53 am

dung i have to disagree man since they've been on the dns server they have been abusing players/admins left right and center, go through there forum posts there all negative. Dung look at it from this prespective if there givin admin powers and they abuse them yes they can recieve a perm ban but imagine they banned every person in the server at the time that they were on imagine what would happen to all the innocent dns staff , The dns reputation wouldnt be the same and im deffinently not going to sit by and watch the dns server go to shit because of rude and abusive players, doesnt matter what "rank" they are in some tournament my answer is still no

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337



Posts : 64
Points : 192
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:55 am

Hmmm dunno about that azb0t I don't have any history of "admin abuse" and the history I do have of administering a cs server is actually a glowing recommendation of the job. Furthermore I have a forum reputation of 58 compared to your -8 reputation levels. One would assume that maybe I am not a bad influence on the forums but perhaps a shining light. I don't want to get into an argument with you guys as I am trying to act mature I just would like some more quality feedback Smile.

Best Wishes, Charlie_Champion~
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:05 am

i never said you had a history of admin abuse im merely implying you could abuse admin powers which would result in the server being tarred with a bad reputation , i aslo have been staff/admin on servers such as NGN, Czone, dF, S.D.A, my forum reputation is in the minus because of you guys so that makes no since lmfao awks as. its just a laugh when you say "act" mature and not "be" mature all you are is a act atm

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
ForumPolice

avatar

Posts : 7
Points : 14
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:17 am

Azb0t wrote:
dung i have to disagree man since they've been on the dns server they have been abusing players/admins left right and center, go through there forum posts there all negative. Dung look at it from this prespective if there givin admin powers and they abuse them yes they can recieve a perm ban but imagine they banned every person in the server at the time that they were on imagine what would happen to all the innocent dns staff , The dns reputation wouldnt be the same and im deffinently not going to sit by and watch the dns server go to shit because of rude and abusive players, doesnt matter what "rank" they are in some tournament my answer is still no

Mr. Dung, I would have to disagree sir as I believe these players have been on the DNS server abusing players and admins constantly. If you were to go through their forum posts you would find that they're all negative. Please Mr. Dung, look at it from my perspective. If they're given admin powers and these powers are abused then yes, they can receive a permanent ban. But, imagine what could happen to the innocent staff of DNS. The reputation wouldn't be the same and I'm definitely not going to sit by and watch the DNS reputation go to feces because of the rude and abusive attitude of these players. I don't think it matters what they place in tournaments and my answer remains as no.

Azb0t wrote:
i never said you had a history of admin abuse im merely implying you could abuse admin powers which would result in the server being tarred with a bad reputation , i aslo have been staff/admin on servers such as NGN, Czone, dF, S.D.A, my forum reputation is in the minus because of you guys so that makes no since lmfao awks as. its just a laugh when you say "act" mature and not "be" mature all you are is a act atm

Sir, I never said that you have a history of admin abuse, I'm merely implying that you could abuse the powers of admin which may result in tainting the servers reputation. I also have been both staff and admin on servers such as NGN, Czone, dF, S.D.A. For your information my forum reputation is negative because of unknown users who're down voting my posts, so that makes zero since and I laughed my ass off because that statement is awkward. One would find it laughable that when you claim to act mature instead of being mature, because right now you're an act.

Booked. You're welcome sir.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 am

righto

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
ForumPolice

avatar

Posts : 7
Points : 14
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:23 am

Azb0t wrote:
righto

Right.

Once again, you're welcome sir.
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337



Posts : 64
Points : 192
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 am

Azb0t wrote:
i never said you had a history of admin abuse im merely implying you could abuse admin powers which would result in the server being tarred with a bad reputation , i aslo have been staff/admin on servers such as NGN, Czone, dF, S.D.A, my forum reputation is in the minus because of you guys so that makes no since lmfao awks as. its just a laugh when you say "act" mature and not "be" mature all you are is a act atm

You assumed sir, Why would I start now when I have a history of the opposite. I don't want to hurt the community I want to see it grow into a pretty flower. I just hope the benefit of the doubt is given because truly I believe I can help make this place better. I don't want to cause fights I just want to stop them. I am trying to help but I cannot do it alone. We need to work together as a team and reach a point where we are all happy with one another. I think if you guys were willing to take a chance you would be thoroughly impressed. Can't wait to start working with you azbot, i think we can form a formidable duo.


Looking forward to it,

Charlie_Champion~
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:03 am

you dont want to hurt the community you just want to abuse admins/players in-game, You dont want to cause fights yet in the previous threads to a dns admin named reptar you did nothing but try and cause a fight, i can see right through your ruse mate, Why is it that i keep hearing that your a fake seabiscuit ...please post your steam ID so i can confirm.

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 am

Azb0t wrote:
you dont want to hurt the community you just want to abuse admins/players in-game, You dont want to cause fights yet in the previous threads to a dns admin named reptar you did nothing but try and cause a fight, i can see right through your ruse mate, Why is it that i keep hearing that your a fake seabiscuit ...please post your steam ID so i can confirm.

You caught him out, he's a fake "Seabiscuit"... ROFLMAO you're so silly.
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337



Posts : 64
Points : 192
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 am

Azb0t wrote:
you dont want to hurt the community you just want to abuse admins/players in-game, You dont want to cause fights yet in the previous threads to a dns admin named reptar you did nothing but try and cause a fight, i can see right through your ruse mate, Why is it that i keep hearing that your a fake seabiscuit ...please post your steam ID so i can confirm.

I don't think I should dignify that post with a response, after all I am trying to be mature. I will go one better azb0t and provide you with a picture of the "seabiscuit" to clear up any further issues.



Phenomenal Specimen isn't she.

If there is anything else you need that I haven't provided azb0t please don't hesitate to ask because so far I have fully complied with your requests and can't wait to get on with the job and help you and everyone else make this place the best god damn place it can be.

Charles.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:46 am

i asked for a steam ID not a picture please provide it .

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 am

If you understood the admin application format which all admins were required to use when applying for admin, you would realise that the format has the SteamID in it which can be seen in the first post, Azb0t :-).
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337



Posts : 64
Points : 192
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:55 am

Seabiscuit1337 wrote:

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:12275102

Hope that helps Azb0t and if not this should



Charlie~
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:58 am

jks if you understood the format of this thread that its a "admin application" which means only admins/mods need to see this and offer a response to it, so what im saying is that it doesnt concern you tbh . Smile

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:58 am

lol hes getting all his accounts to vote yes ahahah

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:00 am

It's a little bit sad that just because you clearly don't like this guy that you would make an accusation like that. Serena asked members to vote, so they're simply voting yet you think they're all his accounts? Roflmao, classic case of an uneducated admin yet again. I won't argue anymore because I too voted for yes and I would like to see how this pans out :-).
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337



Posts : 64
Points : 192
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:06 am

jks wrote:
It's a little bit sad that just because you clearly don't like this guy that you would make an accusation like that. Serena asked members to vote, so they're simply voting yet you think they're all his accounts? Roflmao, classic case of an uneducated admin yet again. I won't argue anymore because I too voted for yes and I would like to see how this pans out :-).

Cmon JKS don't be confrontational, Azb0t i have been on this account all afternoon, it is the only account I have on this forum and the only account I need. I have my entire history given to bare for you. Check who is actually voting instead.

If that is unacceptable for you azb0t I can offer you this picture of seabiscuit as a form of compensation.

Charlie
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:07 am

dude you do understand that i can see all the recent members joining the forums ...ever since this poll has happened theres been 4 new members joined were lucky to get 4 in one day let alone 10 minutes ...so about that uneducated call ???

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:10 am

I went to the server and asked people to vote buddy, maybe you should think before making silly accusations. Why don't you just let the community decide for themselves instead of you deciding for them and being all negative about it, yeah?

Thanks Azb0t, but enough hate is enough.
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337



Posts : 64
Points : 192
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 am

Azb0t wrote:
dude you do understand that i can see all the recent members joining the forums ...ever since this poll has happened theres been 4 new members joined were lucky to get 4 in one day let alone 10 minutes ...so about that uneducated call ???


Sad that sucks, Would you like another compensation picture of Seabiscuit to help you through this tremulous time ?? I am more than happy to oblige good sir. And if there is anything else you require from me I am more than happy to help to the best of my ability as well.

Charles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   

Back to top Go down
 
Admin Application :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Admin mis-use of admin privledges
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- :: ADMIN APPLICATIONS :: How To Apply for *DNS[GT]* Admins-
Jump to:  
Google News
*DNS*Calendar
Weather Channel
Anime Online Games
Click On The Images Below To Play Online Anime Games!

Monopoly Counter
Strike
Anime
Fighting
Jam Wing
Naruto
GG 08
Anime
Naruto RPG 2
Sasuke Vs
Itachi
Anime Naruto
Naruto
Dragon
Battle
Dragon
Ball Z
Fight
Super Stars
Fighting
Super Stars
Fighting 3.0
DragonBall
Fierce
Fighting 1.6
Dragon Ball
Fighting
Invincible
Dragon
Ball 1

Fighting Hero Naruto
Shippuden
Invincible
Dragon Ball
Z Game
DragonBall
Fierce
Fighting 1.5
Comic
Stars
Fighting
ComicStars
Fighting 2
Bleach
Jam Wing
Bleach VS Naruto Star
Student
One Piece
Luffy Vs CP9
Shinigami
Adventure

One Piece
Gallant
Fighter
One Piece
Seek
Hegemony
One Piece
Exotic
Adventure
One Piece
FG 2
Blood Rivals Full Metal
Alchemist
Flame Out
Naruto Cartoon
Heroes League
Naruto
Safe Frog
Naruto -
Sasuke
Stair Ways
Dragonball Z
Tribute
Dragon
Ball 2
King Of
Fighters
(KOF)

One Piece
Exotic
Adventure 3
One Piece
Ultimate Fight
Naruto War 1.1 Naruto Battle
Grounds
Flying Ninja Naruto
Super
Squad Go
Naruto Tree
Climbing Chakra
Training
Naruto Kage
Bunshunno
Jutsu
Naruto
Shadow Clone

Dragon Ball Z
Cart Racing
Naruto
Shippuden 3D
Turbo Racing
Naruto Ramen
Express
Naruto Biker Naruto
Bomb 2
Naruto
Bomb 4
Naruto
Blast
Battle
One Piece
Tower
Defense

Naruto
Bubbles
Naruto Snowy
Battle Field
Naruto Eat
Stretched
Noodle
Pic Tart -
Naruto
Naruto
jigsaw game
Naruto Puzzle Naruto
Dodging Game
Naruto Kunai
Dodging
Naruto
Invaders
Dragon Ball Z
Pong Game

Dragon Ball III Pokeride Naruto
Dating Sim
Deathnote Naruto and
Ben 10

Naruto Hand
Signs Training
Street Fighter 2 The 12
Fighters 2
Dragon
Sword
Game
Dragon Sword:
The Survival
Battle
Yanloong
Legend 2
Ninja Brawl Ninja Kid Naruto
Ramen Defense

3 Foot
Ninja
Dungeons
of Battles
World of
Pain 3
One Piece
Treasure Hunt II
Fullmetal Alchemist
Quest for the
Philosophers Stone
One Piece's
treasure
map
Naruto:
The Quest
Fullmetal
Alchemist State
Alchemy Exam

Ball Ball Naruto
Matching 2
Neko
Memory 2
Anime Dress
Up Game
(For Girls)
Point and
Click-Anime
Girl
Hidden
Objects
Anime
Hidden
Alphabets
Anime
Anime Quiz 3 Super
Mario
Sonic Doraemon
The Cosmict
Ca Fishing
Pacman Snake

Jangos
Revenge Burst
Angel
5 Row
Tic Tac Toe
Snooker Pool Tetris
Tetrollapse

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Translator