Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!
 
HomePage*HomeUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LoveYuri



Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:21 am

Actually, i think im pretty known in the CS community :\, i may be reptar's friend but what im saying is the truth.. tbh from my perspective those demoes dont show nothing but frags against newbies - -
Back to top Go down
Dragon Of West [P]

avatar

Gender : Male Location : sydney
Posts : 77
Points : 63
Reputation : -22
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 am

ahah jks, search him and me on steam, 2 different people lol

_________________
If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:23 am

LoveYuri wrote:
Actually, i think im pretty known in the CS community :\, i may be reptar's friend but what im saying is the truth.. tbh from my perspective those demoes dont show nothing but frags against newbies - -

Name? And I understand they're newbies, but even so I along with many others have always thought he cheated so it would be nice to get some clarification.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:25 am

http://www.cybergamer.com.au/team/18391/
we hardly played in the first few games due to lack of members coming online
and i would show you the gamearena league but it's all deleted and removed.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 am

reptar doesnt hack he always does "spam long" check his vid on his steam page, the demos are really conclusive just shows good reflex's and shitload of noobs getting pwned.

Jks i have told "dragon of the west" to not put his name as se7en pounds for we have a previous admin that was called se7en who frequently plays i havnt seen him change it back but if he does please be sure to screen it for me yehh and ill handle it .

JKS your opinion is valid and welcomed everyone can have there say, I have seen him in IPGN which is EAC controlled yes your right jks there are hacks that can be bought that will allow you to play EAC protected servers without gettting detected sadly, In the demos you can hear the footsteps to everyshot any experienced player will know where there comming from and how many.

i may be no CS champion but ive been around a long time and i can tell weather someone is hacking or someone is experienced some may disagree but my track record and past history should ease there minds but back to the point , Reptar isnt a hacker hes a legit player who gets accused a lot which some new people who would just assume he hacks because someone had said so in the server thats how easy it is to get a bad rep on any server and trust me its so hard to lose the rep of "hacker" on CS ive been there and done that it sucks tbh .

Answer = Legit

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
se7en



Gender : Male Posts : 45
Points : 60
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 am

jks wrote:
Dragon Of West [P] wrote:
nah JKS se7en is someone else, when i my made own account, i never knew there was someone else with the name se7en

Even so, I'd like an IP check just to make sure, because if we're going to do this properly then we may as well do it right Smile. Admin please get on this ^^.

Regards, JakOb~


Actually, I was one of the most active admin for a while untill I understood that all the demos I had recorded were useless.. Yeah I don't know now but at that time Serena couldn't perm ban recorded hackers ( it's about 50 players Im talking about..) then she decided to get rid of me without a word.. True story, ask Azbot x)
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:44 am

se7en was on the server the most out of all of us.

it is a true story we had a recorded list of hackers that totalled around 50-60 players im banning the same players still now .

Se7en your still my noob tho alright ill see you in the server soon Razz

Take care

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:45 am

Not offended Jakob, i appreciate your honest opinion, and bringing up that i played iPGN with him, he didnt do very well.......... Owns pub. Struggles to top his team in war.

I think the only way he is going to prove to us he is legit is to post a POV demo..

I had to, Justine had to. He should too.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 am

dunghole wrote:
Not offended Jakob, i appreciate your honest opinion, and bringing up that i played iPGN with him, he didnt do very well.......... Owns pub. Struggles to top his team in war.

I think the only way he is going to prove to us he is legit is to post a POV demo..

I had to, Justine had to. He should too.

didnt do well? i was topping in that war :/ you came in last few rounds and replaced 1 of there 5th...lol but wont argue with that....i have heaps of demos of me playing and i will be proud to post Smile
Back to top Go down
0goid

avatar

Gender : Male Location : New Caledonia
Posts : 34
Points : 57
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-04-20

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:55 am


If aimbot was activated, it should focus very fast the heads and with accuracy but in these cases, we can see reptar shot next to the shoulders sometimes.
aimbot = 0

About wallhack -.- Are you serious? if you up the volume of your cs you can hear enemies at 30meters ....
in these demos enemies was shooting or running..... it revealed their positions
wallhack =0

So, no agree to ban.


_________________
';..;' 0goid*
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:12 pm

dunghole wrote:
Not offended Jakob, i appreciate your honest opinion, and bringing up that i played iPGN with him, he didnt do very well.......... Owns pub. Struggles to top his team in war.

I think the only way he is going to prove to us he is legit is to post a POV demo..

I had to, Justine had to. He should too.

Wouldn't surprise me he's not that great! And I think he's already tried by recording 2:00 minutes of his game play off his mobile (ROFL?!) for some reason that I don't quite know because that doesn't prove anything. But anyway, there's always next time. I just wish there wasn't so many of his friends backing him up, it really fills up useless space in the topic :[.

Regards, JakOb~
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:18 pm

0goid wrote:

If aimbot was activated, it should focus very fast the heads and with accuracy but in these cases, we can see reptar shot next to the shoulders sometimes.
aimbot = 0

About wallhack -.- Are you serious? if you up the volume of your cs you can hear enemies at 30meters ....
in these demos enemies was shooting or running..... it revealed their positions
wallhack =0

So, no agree to ban.


zzzzzzz....another friend backing him up.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:21 pm

jks wrote:
dunghole wrote:
Not offended Jakob, i appreciate your honest opinion, and bringing up that i played iPGN with him, he didnt do very well.......... Owns pub. Struggles to top his team in war.

I think the only way he is going to prove to us he is legit is to post a POV demo..

I had to, Justine had to. He should too.

Wouldn't surprise me he's not that great! And I think he's already tried by recording 2:00 minutes of his game play off his mobile (ROFL?!) for some reason that I don't quite know because that doesn't prove anything. But anyway, there's always next time. I just wish there wasn't so many of his friends backing him up, it really fills up useless space in the topic :[.

Regards, JakOb~

im sure you've had numerous friends backing you up jks and they aren't backing me up they are just stating facts and what they have witnessed :/
and the video actually does prove a point because it shows that i spam at long all the time which the accused "masterdemo" said i did.
i only play counterstrike because i enjoy it and grew up playing it, but people like you who accuse and abuse just make things worse for me as i just want to enjoy the game but with you and other players who do accuse is annoying at times but i just gotta deal with it -__-
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:38 pm

reptaR! wrote:

im sure you've had numerous friends backing you up jks and they aren't backing me up they are just stating facts and what they have witnessed :/
and the video actually does prove a point because it shows that i spam at long all the time which the accused "masterdemo" said i did.
i only play counterstrike because i enjoy it and grew up playing it, but people like you who accuse and abuse just make things worse for me as i just want to enjoy the game but with you and other players who do accuse is annoying at times but i just gotta deal with it -__-

While I understand what you're trying to say I'll have to disagree. I also grew up playing counter-strike at early ages because I enjoy it but unlike you I learnt from my mistakes of cheating. You make it sound like you're a poor child getting picked on at school, would you like to sit with the cool kids?

Regards, JakOb Savagssen~
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:51 pm

jks wrote:
reptaR! wrote:

im sure you've had numerous friends backing you up jks and they aren't backing me up they are just stating facts and what they have witnessed :/
and the video actually does prove a point because it shows that i spam at long all the time which the accused "masterdemo" said i did.
i only play counterstrike because i enjoy it and grew up playing it, but people like you who accuse and abuse just make things worse for me as i just want to enjoy the game but with you and other players who do accuse is annoying at times but i just gotta deal with it -__-

While I understand what you're trying to say I'll have to disagree. I also grew up playing counter-strike at early ages because I enjoy it but unlike you I learnt from my mistakes of cheating. You make it sound like you're a poor child getting picked on at school, would you like to sit with the cool kids?

Regards, JakOb Savagssen~

when i was 13-14, the way i played was just camping in corners and crouching waiting for players to pass and this was at lan in melbourne but i kept coming everyday and kept playing and got use to the game but the maps back then i was use to was aztec, iceworld, iceworld2k, inferno and dust2 as it was used most of the times back then
but then i got introduced to steam by my older brother and back then it was dial up days and i did get my ass whooped and i did cheat back then(because i was shit and couldn't beat pro players) but everyone has been through that stage and obviously i did and learnt from my mistakes , and cs being the only game i played everyday i got better and better and started joining clans and playing with pro players and getting tips by them but i never entered any competitions besides 1 which was in fiji when i went there for holiday it was at a lan called "skynet" and the champions were these asians from france and i didn't have my core 5 (due to them being back in australia) so i had to use my sister and my cousins to play with me and they had subs, we didnt and we only won 1 map which was dust2 but lost on train, inferno and cbble.
That was my first experience of a lan comp and it was fun but obviously i havent experienced what you have been through and i hope i'll get up to that stage in the future but im just here to enjoy counterstrike as i enjoyed it when i was young and no i wasnt the child getting picked on in school i was equal like everyone else.
I always get accused when i play it's either because i spam alot and just use sound.
If you were a pro player in counterstrike i would of thought you knew i didn't cheat but it's like you got something against me and always will and you will stand by that statement. I'm sure you have been in my position many of times so you will understand what i mean but hey? I'm just going to focus on what i do best and thats just playing the game like i always do when i'm bored.
laterz
Back to top Go down
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Of course you would say you topped your side, but it was actually emorin. My ping at peak times is usually 130+... So im just a space filler. There to cheer and nade and glock.....


Back on topic.


You say your proud to post a demo, do it. And you better be owning in it. If not, banhammer!
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:19 pm

dunghole wrote:
Of course you would say you topped your side, but it was actually emorin. My ping at peak times is usually 130+... So im just a space filler. There to cheer and nade and glock.....


Back on topic.


You say your proud to post a demo, do it. And you better be owning in it. If not, banhammer!

gotta wait till im uncapped dungy and you know i own at times lol Smile.
next time im playing in eac or in dns server i will record myself and then fraps it Smile


Last edited by reptaR! on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 124
Points : 130
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2012-01-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Demo's no good for me theres nothing for me to say reptar is cheating AT ALL he is juust a good player who has played for a while. So thanks an please come again =D have a good one
Back to top Go down
se7en



Gender : Male Posts : 45
Points : 60
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Serena assume the position! Don't delete my posts ^
Back to top Go down
*DNS[GT]*PrncesSerena*-^
Admin
avatar

Gender : Female Location : Australia
Posts : 119
Points : 171
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:27 pm

hum... do you think i would have time to del ur posts, if u're unsure who del it then ask, don't assume b4 confirming

also, don't mention my name today since im in a bad mood and apology for my attitude!

_________________

If the only way for me to be with you
is in my dreams..
Then... let me dream forever...


Last edited by *DNS[GT]*PrncesSerena*-^ on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Just a straight POV demo would be fine.
Back to top Go down
beats.



Gender : Male Location : Coffs Harbour
Posts : 258
Points : 312
Reputation : -28
Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:56 pm

I have reviewed some of the uploaded demos, I will finish tomorrow and then post my findings.
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:14 pm

Glad some of the more mature admins are posting now.

Also, tldr reptar soz.

Regards, JakOb~
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-



Gender : Male Posts : 127
Points : 170
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Im new on the forum but not new to CS, well... I did have the game 4-5 years ago and played for few months and then I did not have it until 2 weeks ago, how does that work out... ANYWAYS...

Back to what I wanted to say.

I WANT KINGS HAT!

Either way, I know I spam walls and crates, Ive killed people like that, I would very much not want someone to go accuse me of hacking when I randomly shot at a wall (knowing where the bullets will go behind it) coincidently someone being there and dieing.

How can you tell where foot steps come from?

That I dont understand. Im on a laptop and its mono sound I guess, there is no left right, so its impossible to tell which side there coming from.

Either way, BREADS COOL AND I WANT THAT HAT! GIVE IT HERE!
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Dung how can you say " if its not good banhammer " lmfao

for 1 : he's legit ive played with him for ages yes hes been specced a lot and accused a lot but nothing final he hasnt recieved a ban for anything on his steam I.D so why start now .

2. Hes vsing noobs like seriously who runs through B tunnels or Long corridor noob mistakes

3. These Demos are in no way going to lead to a ban they prove nothing but good reflex's and some good shots theres nothing there that will lead to a perm or even come close imo

4. When i joined DNS i was accused and i had a thread just like this of some1 posting a demo of me yes i was told to post a POV demo of myself so i did it. The map was inferno i posted it and yet it still solved nothing i was still being accused left right and centre and was told i had some program to hide the hacks so it never ends it may put you at ease but to the people who have already made up there mind on just word of mouth then it will never come to an end

Assumptions = fucked

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    

Back to top Go down
 
"KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ganja king's
» Chinese Government Denies Approval for Lich King Again
» FS, King Grayskull light up Orb column (custom)
» Skin request
» The Lich King

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- :: BANS AND COMPLAINT CENTER :: Ban Requests-
Jump to:  
Google News
*DNS*Calendar
Weather Channel
Anime Online Games
Click On The Images Below To Play Online Anime Games!

Monopoly Counter
Strike
Anime
Fighting
Jam Wing
Naruto
GG 08
Anime
Naruto RPG 2
Sasuke Vs
Itachi
Anime Naruto
Naruto
Dragon
Battle
Dragon
Ball Z
Fight
Super Stars
Fighting
Super Stars
Fighting 3.0
DragonBall
Fierce
Fighting 1.6
Dragon Ball
Fighting
Invincible
Dragon
Ball 1

Fighting Hero Naruto
Shippuden
Invincible
Dragon Ball
Z Game
DragonBall
Fierce
Fighting 1.5
Comic
Stars
Fighting
ComicStars
Fighting 2
Bleach
Jam Wing
Bleach VS Naruto Star
Student
One Piece
Luffy Vs CP9
Shinigami
Adventure

One Piece
Gallant
Fighter
One Piece
Seek
Hegemony
One Piece
Exotic
Adventure
One Piece
FG 2
Blood Rivals Full Metal
Alchemist
Flame Out
Naruto Cartoon
Heroes League
Naruto
Safe Frog
Naruto -
Sasuke
Stair Ways
Dragonball Z
Tribute
Dragon
Ball 2
King Of
Fighters
(KOF)

One Piece
Exotic
Adventure 3
One Piece
Ultimate Fight
Naruto War 1.1 Naruto Battle
Grounds
Flying Ninja Naruto
Super
Squad Go
Naruto Tree
Climbing Chakra
Training
Naruto Kage
Bunshunno
Jutsu
Naruto
Shadow Clone

Dragon Ball Z
Cart Racing
Naruto
Shippuden 3D
Turbo Racing
Naruto Ramen
Express
Naruto Biker Naruto
Bomb 2
Naruto
Bomb 4
Naruto
Blast
Battle
One Piece
Tower
Defense

Naruto
Bubbles
Naruto Snowy
Battle Field
Naruto Eat
Stretched
Noodle
Pic Tart -
Naruto
Naruto
jigsaw game
Naruto Puzzle Naruto
Dodging Game
Naruto Kunai
Dodging
Naruto
Invaders
Dragon Ball Z
Pong Game

Dragon Ball III Pokeride Naruto
Dating Sim
Deathnote Naruto and
Ben 10

Naruto Hand
Signs Training
Street Fighter 2 The 12
Fighters 2
Dragon
Sword
Game
Dragon Sword:
The Survival
Battle
Yanloong
Legend 2
Ninja Brawl Ninja Kid Naruto
Ramen Defense

3 Foot
Ninja
Dungeons
of Battles
World of
Pain 3
One Piece
Treasure Hunt II
Fullmetal Alchemist
Quest for the
Philosophers Stone
One Piece's
treasure
map
Naruto:
The Quest
Fullmetal
Alchemist State
Alchemy Exam

Ball Ball Naruto
Matching 2
Neko
Memory 2
Anime Dress
Up Game
(For Girls)
Point and
Click-Anime
Girl
Hidden
Objects
Anime
Hidden
Alphabets
Anime
Anime Quiz 3 Super
Mario
Sonic Doraemon
The Cosmict
Ca Fishing
Pacman Snake

Jangos
Revenge Burst
Angel
5 Row
Tic Tac Toe
Snooker Pool Tetris
Tetrollapse

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Translator