Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!
 
HomePage*HomeUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Don't fall for reptaR! pretend to be good boy talking about liking CS, he's a hacker.....If all you admins are gonna fall for his cry baby talk then you gotta grow up. If DNS is gonna last, first thing that's gotta go is this reptaR!. This guy is so fake, he pretends to be nice now but actually its his tactic to get your trust and make you think he's just a down to earth nice man, but if u remember the way he bags people and says they're just shiet at CS and they are farkn noobs, you'll know he's a faking it now. If you let him off this time, he's just gonna laugh behind his computer and think he fooled you all, except me!

You should also ban him so that all others won't try to follow his footsteps. Or else or his friends who are using that same cheats as him will never stop using them.
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Azb0t wrote:
Dung how can you say " if its not good banhammer " lmfao

for 1 : he's legit ive played with him for ages yes hes been specced a lot and accused a lot but nothing final he hasnt recieved a ban for anything on his steam I.D so why start now .

2. Hes vsing noobs like seriously who runs through B tunnels or Long corridor noob mistakes

3. These Demos are in no way going to lead to a ban they prove nothing but good reflex's and some good shots theres nothing there that will lead to a perm or even come close imo

4. When i joined DNS i was accused and i had a thread just like this of some1 posting a demo of me yes i was told to post a POV demo of myself so i did it. The map was inferno i posted it and yet it still solved nothing i was still being accused left right and centre and was told i had some program to hide the hacks so it never ends it may put you at ease but to the people who have already made up there mind on just word of mouth then it will never come to an end

Assumptions = fucked

I think its quite evident he aimbotted the guy with his awp, and aimed someone who he can't see. Why do you talk so childish. Seriously, so many lame hackers trying to protect other hackers thinking they will be banned if reptaR! gets banned.
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:38 pm

You should judge the situation not based on he hasn't been banned in the past. That's like saying if anyone who has had some competition experience and never been banned before can hack on DNS without ever being banned.

Just gather the facts, play the demo at super slow speed, and turn on your wallhacks to watch the clips, you will see he is evidently hacking.

Its such a joke, all you admins are viewing the clip without hacks, so what you see is limited, but if you had wallhacks, you would see everything is so obvious.
Back to top Go down
masterdemo



Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:56 pm

With so many people talking like they can tell apart a cheater or non cheater, lets not rely on anyone who may know reptaR!. There has to be some proper place to send demos to let professionals who can actually tell if he's cheating or not. Probably someone like heaton, does anyone know heaton? or potti?

Anyone know where? Like some kindda professional CS club that does reliable detection of cheats, I think nobody is gonna be happy with simply an answer like, "I don't think he cheats because he has never cheated before", or "I think what he is doing is possible so he's not cheating", guys and girls please take this seriously because sympathy is not gonna make everyone happy because some people have no room for sympathy when dealing wih reptaR!. I just want this guy banned because I seen him cheat 100% of times, now if nobody here is good enough to tell if he's cheating or not, we should find someone who can tell. I'm willing to help pay get it checked by someone legit. I had enough of his friends backing him up or people who like him backing him up. Just because he is popular and good with people doesn't mean he's legit ok?
Back to top Go down
beats.



Gender : Male Location : Coffs Harbour
Posts : 258
Points : 312
Reputation : -28
Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:19 pm

I will reiterate what I have said many times before: POV demos will not show up any overlays, All you will see is the cs screen and nothing else. It will prove nothing.
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:46 am

Azb0t wrote:
Dung how can you say " if its not good banhammer " lmfao

for 1 : he's legit ive played with him for ages yes hes been specced a lot and accused a lot but nothing final he hasnt recieved a ban for anything on his steam I.D so why start now .

2. Hes vsing noobs like seriously who runs through B tunnels or Long corridor noob mistakes

3. These Demos are in no way going to lead to a ban they prove nothing but good reflex's and some good shots theres nothing there that will lead to a perm or even come close imo

4. When i joined DNS i was accused and i had a thread just like this of some1 posting a demo of me yes i was told to post a POV demo of myself so i did it. The map was inferno i posted it and yet it still solved nothing i was still being accused left right and centre and was told i had some program to hide the hacks so it never ends it may put you at ease but to the people who have already made up there mind on just word of mouth then it will never come to an end

Assumptions = fucked

"He's legit I've played with him for ages" - Just sounds like you're backing a friend up. Not being mean but I really wish people would stop saying this because it proves nothing :[.

Regards, JakObYyY~
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:02 am

jks wrote:
Azb0t wrote:
Dung how can you say " if its not good banhammer " lmfao

for 1 : he's legit ive played with him for ages yes hes been specced a lot and accused a lot but nothing final he hasnt recieved a ban for anything on his steam I.D so why start now .

2. Hes vsing noobs like seriously who runs through B tunnels or Long corridor noob mistakes

3. These Demos are in no way going to lead to a ban they prove nothing but good reflex's and some good shots theres nothing there that will lead to a perm or even come close imo

4. When i joined DNS i was accused and i had a thread just like this of some1 posting a demo of me yes i was told to post a POV demo of myself so i did it. The map was inferno i posted it and yet it still solved nothing i was still being accused left right and centre and was told i had some program to hide the hacks so it never ends it may put you at ease but to the people who have already made up there mind on just word of mouth then it will never come to an end

Assumptions = fucked

"He's legit I've played with him for ages" - Just sounds like you're backing a friend up. Not being mean but I really wish people would stop saying this because it proves nothing :[.

Regards, JakObYyY~

its because it is true yesterday just found out that azbot actually went to my school and lan cafe years ago as he told me and i was shocked so he isn't backing me up he is just telling the truth.
and "masterdemo" you say you have seen me cheat %100 times you have just seen me play in the server once and you demoed me? you have no evidence at all just because i did sus shots or anything and "idunhack" who are you? i don't even know who you are and you are just accusing outta no where grow up and stop joining the bandwagon.
I don't know why this thread is still going on cos bottom line is i aint getting banned so i'll see you all in the server ta ta Smile
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:09 am

its true jks i never knew who he was till last night i used to lan with them at the LAN cafe that we used to go to hes a good legit player *im not backing him up* Him and his brother were pros his brother is better then him so i wouldnt like the thread that would be posted if he played on dns

"Its such a joke, all you admins are viewing the clip without hacks, so what you see is limited, but if you had wallhacks, you would see everything is so obvious."

so you have hacks on your comp is that what your saying ? careful now dont want anyone to assume you hack because thats all this thread is about just fucking assumptions.

masterdemo and idunhack please post your steam ID's on this forum please.

Beats why is it that we've been trying to tell them that demos are only a overlay for about 5 months now and they still have no clue farkkk.

Jks honestly we've had our differences but im telling you the truth man he doesnt hack, If anyone see's him on the server and thinks they have a better demo of him please post it ill view it straight away, If hes found a hacker from any new piece of evidence then ill say sorry to all of you but these demos are inconclusive they show nothing but noobs getting pwned

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:35 am

You got accused too?

Fuck it. Ban him & Ban Azzy as well.
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:37 am

Fark you reptaR! You piece of shert , my ign is CANDY and I know you cheat because my my aim bot used to work on everybody but you because your old hacks had this flaw you were not aware of. So what it I hacked before. You sound like a kid who got away with being banned with hacks. Why don't you tell me why my aim bot doesn't work on you.
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:39 am

Yeh and one of the people backing him up is the brother. Haha you fools go and wnk over not getting banned reptaR! You cheating scum
Back to top Go down
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:42 am

And ban that Beats jerk also.
Back to top Go down
Pillager

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Brisbane
Posts : 33
Points : 43
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:42 am

I have a nice little demo of that aimbot last night, CANDY.

After being involved in the competitive scene for the last 7 years I can safely say I've never heard of any of these so called 'pros' either.

Pub heroes they may be, but they have never once competed at a decent level.

_________________
Back to top Go down
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:45 am

[quote="Azb0t"]

Beats why is it that we've been trying to tell them that demos are only a overlay for about 5 months now and they still have no clue farkkk. /[quote]

The point is not to see his hacks azzy, its to see his radar. Which i have been using as my rebuttal to Beats & your arguments as to why POV's are useless.
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 124
Points : 130
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2012-01-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 am

Wow this is all getting totally out of hand like always like seriously people werent you even taught got nothing nice to say then dont say it =D
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:31 am

posting POV's of yourself wont solve shit Amat can tell you that . Assumptions still get made and reputations still get tarnished as i said in my previous comment it may put you and jks at ease "Decent players" but idunhack and masterdemo will still accuse so IMO pointless

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 am

Cr@zyB1tch wrote:
Wow this is all getting totally out of hand like always like seriously people werent you even taught got nothing nice to say then dont say it =D
Seriously when a child is so blatant with cheats and people think he's an angel because he has an innocent smile, we can do nothing but Squeeze our own nuts and verbally abuse the living daylights out of the kid reptaR. This is because right now he is hapPy he has outsmarted us with this crap on the Unreliability of pov demos and crap abt never been banned with his hax so why should he be banned now.
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:16 am

Azb0t wrote:
posting POV's of yourself wont solve shit Amat can tell you that . Assumptions still get made and reputations still get tarnished as i said in my previous comment it may put you and jks at ease "Decent players" but idunhack and masterdemo will still accuse so IMO pointless
Why don't you tell me why my aim bot doesn't work on the decent player . You are just another naive friend trying to backup someone who you praise because he can beat u in cs. To think about the supporter of reptaR, the must mainly be the highschool dropouts because if you had proper education you brain would have logically worked out rePtar is a Cheater who smokes weed from a coke can full of water. He gets a hard on from the excitement of owning you all with his cheats. Lols so if demos won't do the trick, what will, shouldn't you teach the proper way to take demos so that wE can take the vids to ban reptaR that scum.
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:19 am

What's the point on telling us I take a demo for a ban request when you saying demos don't prove shot anymore. You guys are a joke. Seriously, I it was someone else you would have banned him immediately but because it's reptaR who is crap in competitions you think he is decent. You need to get you head checked and make a decision on the faked, don't think about if he is reptaR or not, just make a decision on the basis of any random player.
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:26 am

Why do you want my steam ID? I hope it's a 40miller so you can say im a noob.lol What goes through you sly little brain in hope to support your friend is what a child would think. Supporters of hackers = fail in life, in future you could go to jail because of such smartass childish friends. You should support me and save yourself from the burden of having reptaR as a friend or you may end up in trouble.
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:28 am

All reptaR does ever day is turn on his hack, put on his earphones, turn in counter strike and live his fake life on cyberspace . What a man! Let's be friend ! Not!
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 am

your saying you play on the server with an aimbot and u cant kill him .. lmfao are you serious .. your owning up to hacking on our server ..careful mate a lot of admins are viewing this page , Im not backing him up im merely saying that the demos arent showing anything to suspect hacks every kill you can here them comming every spam he does is in a spam spot so how am i supossed to see hacks in that because really i see a legit player with some skill.

you question my education level when your having some problems with your wording of your paragragh's so before you question other peoples education have a good hard look at yourself.

If you cant take another person's opinion on the matter then i think you should leave your opinions at the door tbh

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 am

idunhack wrote:
Azb0t wrote:
posting POV's of yourself wont solve shit Amat can tell you that . Assumptions still get made and reputations still get tarnished as i said in my previous comment it may put you and jks at ease "Decent players" but idunhack and masterdemo will still accuse so IMO pointless
Why don't you tell me why my aim bot doesn't work on the decent player . You are just another naive friend trying to backup someone who you praise because he can beat u in cs. To think about the supporter of reptaR, the must mainly be the highschool dropouts because if you had proper education you brain would have logically worked out rePtar is a Cheater who smokes weed from a coke can full of water. He gets a hard on from the excitement of owning you all with his cheats. Lols so if demos won't do the trick, what will, shouldn't you teach the proper way to take demos so that wE can take the vids to ban reptaR that scum.

are you stupid? you just admit that you hack LOL! and i've never seen
you in server and never even knew you aimbotted at me?!? you don't even
know me so why would you just assume all these things about weed etc... i
want you to prove to me how i cheat "idunhack" please show me some
decent evidence.
please provide us with your steam id so we can
permanantly ban you now cos you just owned up to the community of dns
admitting you aimbot and cheat in the server and you are such a
hypocrite because you say that i hack yet you hack yourself?
you just made yourself look like an idiot so i wont say anything else because your statements are stupid.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 am

masterdemo wrote:
With so many people talking like they can tell apart a cheater or non cheater, lets not rely on anyone who may know reptaR!. There has to be some proper place to send demos to let professionals who can actually tell if he's cheating or not. Probably someone like heaton, does anyone know heaton? or potti?

Anyone know where? Like some kindda professional CS club that does reliable detection of cheats, I think nobody is gonna be happy with simply an answer like, "I don't think he cheats because he has never cheated before", or "I think what he is doing is possible so he's not cheating", guys and girls please take this seriously because sympathy is not gonna make everyone happy because some people have no room for sympathy when dealing wih reptaR!. I just want this guy banned because I seen him cheat 100% of times, now if nobody here is good enough to tell if he's cheating or not, we should find someone who can tell. I'm willing to help pay get it checked by someone legit. I had enough of his friends backing him up or people who like him backing him up. Just because he is popular and good with people doesn't mean he's legit ok?

it's funny how you think i hack when i just busted who you really are Smile
when i downloaded the demo in that zip file i looked at the screenshot you did with all the statuses in the game.....
i realise who you were in that game because you were in spec and i know your alias at the time i was playing was "Mr Dog"!
and i looked up your steam id matching the 1 in the screenshot on google
and you have already been ban appealed in this forum under:

Name in-game :No.1 @ Blocking
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19750856
http://dnsgtforum.forumotion.com/t308-no1-wallhackaimbot

i guess serena didn't permanantly ban you as this topic was posted july 7th.......
can you explain this ??????
please paste me your steam id so i can see and i need proof who you really are unless "mr dog" is "idunhack" please show me your steam page Smile
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:11 am

idunhack post your steam ID or we'll just assume that its you because you seem to be giving a lot of assumption's i think it would be only fair right ?

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    

Back to top Go down
 
"KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ganja king's
» Chinese Government Denies Approval for Lich King Again
» FS, King Grayskull light up Orb column (custom)
» Skin request
» The Lich King

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- :: BANS AND COMPLAINT CENTER :: Ban Requests-
Jump to:  
Google News
*DNS*Calendar
Weather Channel
Anime Online Games
Click On The Images Below To Play Online Anime Games!

Monopoly Counter
Strike
Anime
Fighting
Jam Wing
Naruto
GG 08
Anime
Naruto RPG 2
Sasuke Vs
Itachi
Anime Naruto
Naruto
Dragon
Battle
Dragon
Ball Z
Fight
Super Stars
Fighting
Super Stars
Fighting 3.0
DragonBall
Fierce
Fighting 1.6
Dragon Ball
Fighting
Invincible
Dragon
Ball 1

Fighting Hero Naruto
Shippuden
Invincible
Dragon Ball
Z Game
DragonBall
Fierce
Fighting 1.5
Comic
Stars
Fighting
ComicStars
Fighting 2
Bleach
Jam Wing
Bleach VS Naruto Star
Student
One Piece
Luffy Vs CP9
Shinigami
Adventure

One Piece
Gallant
Fighter
One Piece
Seek
Hegemony
One Piece
Exotic
Adventure
One Piece
FG 2
Blood Rivals Full Metal
Alchemist
Flame Out
Naruto Cartoon
Heroes League
Naruto
Safe Frog
Naruto -
Sasuke
Stair Ways
Dragonball Z
Tribute
Dragon
Ball 2
King Of
Fighters
(KOF)

One Piece
Exotic
Adventure 3
One Piece
Ultimate Fight
Naruto War 1.1 Naruto Battle
Grounds
Flying Ninja Naruto
Super
Squad Go
Naruto Tree
Climbing Chakra
Training
Naruto Kage
Bunshunno
Jutsu
Naruto
Shadow Clone

Dragon Ball Z
Cart Racing
Naruto
Shippuden 3D
Turbo Racing
Naruto Ramen
Express
Naruto Biker Naruto
Bomb 2
Naruto
Bomb 4
Naruto
Blast
Battle
One Piece
Tower
Defense

Naruto
Bubbles
Naruto Snowy
Battle Field
Naruto Eat
Stretched
Noodle
Pic Tart -
Naruto
Naruto
jigsaw game
Naruto Puzzle Naruto
Dodging Game
Naruto Kunai
Dodging
Naruto
Invaders
Dragon Ball Z
Pong Game

Dragon Ball III Pokeride Naruto
Dating Sim
Deathnote Naruto and
Ben 10

Naruto Hand
Signs Training
Street Fighter 2 The 12
Fighters 2
Dragon
Sword
Game
Dragon Sword:
The Survival
Battle
Yanloong
Legend 2
Ninja Brawl Ninja Kid Naruto
Ramen Defense

3 Foot
Ninja
Dungeons
of Battles
World of
Pain 3
One Piece
Treasure Hunt II
Fullmetal Alchemist
Quest for the
Philosophers Stone
One Piece's
treasure
map
Naruto:
The Quest
Fullmetal
Alchemist State
Alchemy Exam

Ball Ball Naruto
Matching 2
Neko
Memory 2
Anime Dress
Up Game
(For Girls)
Point and
Click-Anime
Girl
Hidden
Objects
Anime
Hidden
Alphabets
Anime
Anime Quiz 3 Super
Mario
Sonic Doraemon
The Cosmict
Ca Fishing
Pacman Snake

Jangos
Revenge Burst
Angel
5 Row
Tic Tac Toe
Snooker Pool Tetris
Tetrollapse

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Translator