Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!
 
HomePage*HomeUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 am

Well i guess that is the downfall of having an "open to the public" viewing....
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 am

I think it's safe to say that the only admins on here with above 55 IQ and have also finished school are beats and dunghole.

Regards, JakOb~
Back to top Go down
Dragon Of West [P]

avatar

Gender : Male Location : sydney
Posts : 77
Points : 63
Reputation : -22
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:53 am

no wonder you arent telling us your steam id masterdemo and idunhack, you were in server yesterday and just left before i could bann you.

_________________
If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
Back to top Go down
masterdemo



Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Lols, who's Mr.Dog, sure is a hell lot of imagination going around.

Who is he? another cheater like reptaR! then just ban them both, they are both trash if they cheat.
Yeh! I'm one of the other people on that list, but too bad reptaR! your little brain wouldn't remember who you pissed off that day, because you piss off too many ppl every day.

So reptaR why are youso anxious to note out other cheaters, so you don't feel so bad about it, or maybe you think other cheaters are getting away with it, then so should you? Just ban reptaR! and tell him to give evidence of other cheaters as exchange to unban him. So all his friends betray him.


Last edited by masterdemo on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
masterdemo



Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Dragon Of West [P] wrote:
no wonder you arent telling us your steam id masterdemo and idunhack, you were in server yesterday and just left before i could bann you.

- Steam ID, my steam ID is same as reptaRs please ban me! PLEASE!

And I don't understand why you bagging idunhack, he already admit he cheated, so you can't trust a cheaters words? So a murderer cannot be the witness for another murder? not accepted by law? Jeez grow a brain ppl, its not about who else has used cheats, its about reptaR! This case is only about reptaR! has always been cheating, other ppl we don't care, u can talk about it in another topic.
Back to top Go down
jIYUL



Posts : 36
Points : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 am

Hi all

I reviewed the demos and i don't think there is anything conclusive at all. I'm not biased, i don't even know 'reptaR!' but i do think the ban, if placed, would be unjustified. I've seen someone with his name cheat in the past
but i have no proof it was him. I think people have a tendency to over think
things when reviewing a demo to prosecute a cheat. My only criticism to reptaR! would be to learn how to use a radar. Seeing as it was a viewing 'open to the public' i thought I'd give to 2 cents. Have a nice day ~

gain^b
Back to top Go down
beats.



Gender : Male Location : Coffs Harbour
Posts : 258
Points : 312
Reputation : -28
Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:44 am

Ok, Before I post my findings I need to let everyone know a couple of things: 1. I am not Reptar's friend. 2. I do not know Reptar, I don't even have him on my steam friends. 3. The only thing in common reptar and I have is that we admin dns and play on the servers.


Now, After close examination of the posted demos, especially the first couple of demos I conclude that there is no use of cheats. I watched the glock demo with the claims of aimbot many many times in slowest speed, That is not aimbot there. It's not aimbot because when you watch a super slow speed of an aimbot it will pull towards the head on shot then hold that aim on head for subsequent shots to be fired. The best thing I can think of to explain those shots like that are that there is possibly a different interp being used by either the demoer or reptar, and the difference of rates as well may come into play.
But I do not believe that is aimbot there.


For the walling demos I don't think that walls are being used either purely for the fact that when he rounds a corner he looks in the general area where an enemy might pop but when they do hes not pre-aiming them straight up but has good reflexes to be able to then pick off an enemy when he spots them, And if you watch I think it was demo 3 or 4 with the awp at long, you will see where Reptar fails to kill an enemy with deagle so that it is obvious there he is also not using aimbot (I think these demos are most likely 8 rounds all within minutes of each other correct???)


While I applaud the uploader for going to considerable effort to get demos and provided their opinions on the cheats used, I think that more clear cut evidence would be required to sufficiently warrant a ban to be placed. I do not believe Reptar is cheating in these demos, and while I can't comment on any other times people have accused him of cheating, I would have to say no ban unless someone can provide a demo that clearly shows cheating.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:05 am

thanks beats . I think that sums it up really ill send serena a msg for the closure of this thread

LEGIT

Thanks everyone for there opinion and the uploader for uploading these demos sorry that they were inconclusive, if theres any other evidence you get during your play in dns please continue to upload

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
masterdemo



Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Its funny, beats was always baking up reptaR! now he tries to close all the argument with a simple "I'm not biased". "Lols" easy for you to say.

And Azbot another friend comes in to "close the thread"

haha, I think that's what the mafia does with the inside undercover mafia guy at the police station. Lols, you guys are a joke! I thought we are in Australia, there's something called ethics and justice, hahaha too bad you guys betrayed your ethics to save his $10 steam account. NOT legit but :

Hacks detected!!! LEGIT because the admin board want him to be.
Back to top Go down
masterdemo



Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 pm

And why do you wanna close this thread? None of the other threads get closed, you guys are just too anxious to close this thread so you can protect your filthy friend reptaR!

I vote to keep the thread open, because it would be useful to refer to this thread next time someone sends in some demos of his cheats.
Back to top Go down
masterdemo



Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:20 pm

beats. wrote:
Ok, Before I post my findings I need to let everyone know a couple of things: 1. I am not Reptar's friend. 2. I do not know Reptar, I don't even have him on my steam friends. 3. The only thing in common reptar and I have is that we admin dns and play on the servers.


Now, After close examination of the posted demos, especially the first couple of demos I conclude that there is no use of cheats. I watched the glock demo with the claims of aimbot many many times in slowest speed, That is not aimbot there. It's not aimbot because when you watch a super slow speed of an aimbot it will pull towards the head on shot then hold that aim on head for subsequent shots to be fired. The best thing I can think of to explain those shots like that are that there is possibly a different interp being used by either the demoer or reptar, and the difference of rates as well may come into play.
But I do not believe that is aimbot there.


For the walling demos I don't think that walls are being used either purely for the fact that when he rounds a corner he looks in the general area where an enemy might pop but when they do hes not pre-aiming them straight up but has good reflexes to be able to then pick off an enemy when he spots them, And if you watch I think it was demo 3 or 4 with the awp at long, you will see where Reptar fails to kill an enemy with deagle so that it is obvious there he is also not using aimbot (I think these demos are most likely 8 rounds all within minutes of each other correct???)


While I applaud the uploader for going to considerable effort to get demos and provided their opinions on the cheats used, I think that more clear cut evidence would be required to sufficiently warrant a ban to be placed. I do not believe Reptar is cheating in these demos, and while I can't comment on any other times people have accused him of cheating, I would have to say no ban unless someone can provide a demo that clearly shows cheating.

Yeh, the way you described aimbot should work is exactly how the awp shot occured, sudden ump to the persons chest. My opinion! Immediate BAN! Permanent!

Anyways, Steam will have a good look at it, even if you don't ban him, Steam will do justice! they can send to pros around the world rather than rely on you "friends of reptaR!", steam will happily kill his STEAM acct! hahaha and when it all goes to hell we all know he's a big fat cheater.
Back to top Go down
masterdemo



Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:20 pm

beats. wrote:
Ok, Before I post my findings I need to let everyone know a couple of things: 1. I am not Reptar's friend. 2. I do not know Reptar, I don't even have him on my steam friends. 3. The only thing in common reptar and I have is that we admin dns and play on the servers.


Now, After close examination of the posted demos, especially the first couple of demos I conclude that there is no use of cheats. I watched the glock demo with the claims of aimbot many many times in slowest speed, That is not aimbot there. It's not aimbot because when you watch a super slow speed of an aimbot it will pull towards the head on shot then hold that aim on head for subsequent shots to be fired. The best thing I can think of to explain those shots like that are that there is possibly a different interp being used by either the demoer or reptar, and the difference of rates as well may come into play.
But I do not believe that is aimbot there.


For the walling demos I don't think that walls are being used either purely for the fact that when he rounds a corner he looks in the general area where an enemy might pop but when they do hes not pre-aiming them straight up but has good reflexes to be able to then pick off an enemy when he spots them, And if you watch I think it was demo 3 or 4 with the awp at long, you will see where Reptar fails to kill an enemy with deagle so that it is obvious there he is also not using aimbot (I think these demos are most likely 8 rounds all within minutes of each other correct???)


While I applaud the uploader for going to considerable effort to get demos and provided their opinions on the cheats used, I think that more clear cut evidence would be required to sufficiently warrant a ban to be placed. I do not believe Reptar is cheating in these demos, and while I can't comment on any other times people have accused him of cheating, I would have to say no ban unless someone can provide a demo that clearly shows cheating.

Yeh, the way you described aimbot should work is exactly how the awp shot occured, sudden ump to the persons chest. My opinion! Immediate BAN! Permanent!

Anyways, Steam will have a good look at it, even if you don't ban him, Steam will do justice! they can send to pros around the world rather than rely on you "friends of reptaR!", steam will happily kill his STEAM acct! hahaha and when it all goes to hell we all know he's a big fat cheater.
Back to top Go down
masterdemo



Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:22 pm

reptaR! can't wait for steam to end your CS account hahaha, don't think you've gotta away with it yet, after Steam processes your clips you'll be gone forever hahaha you piece of sht noob hakker!
Back to top Go down
beats.



Gender : Male Location : Coffs Harbour
Posts : 258
Points : 312
Reputation : -28
Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:16 pm

masterdemo wrote:
Its funny, beats was always baking up reptaR! now he tries to close all the argument with a simple "I'm not biased". "Lols" easy for you to say.


This is the first instance where I have reviewed demos of Reptar, So I'm unsure where you came to the conclusion that I have always been "baking" him up as you call it
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm

masterdemo wrote:
reptaR! can't wait for steam to end your CS account hahaha, don't think you've gotta away with it yet, after Steam processes your clips you'll be gone forever hahaha you piece of sht noob hakker!

wow your the biggest fag ever LOL! u that desperate to get me banned just because i own you at counterstrike masterdemo? i love how you admire my skill so you decide to demo Smile. and you are so sad you actually sent to steam pffft whats steam going to do they will laugh at you face because they will know im legit after these years i been playing Smile
your demos are useless next time post a better demo of me playing Smile
but thanks anyway for the clips i showed my brother and mates when they came over today they just laughed and were like farrrrkkkk Very Happy!
your probably a little kid behind a keyboard so i aint going to bother with you Smile
but why cant you provide me with your steam id master? what you scared of?
awww you have a non steam i bet or probs a shit account.
Get over it master i wont be getting banned Smile
i don't know why your sooking still lol get over it mate Smile
ta ta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
masterdemo



Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:32 am

reptaR! wrote:
masterdemo wrote:
reptaR! can't wait for steam to end your CS account hahaha, don't think you've gotta away with it yet, after Steam processes your clips you'll be gone forever hahaha you piece of sht noob hakker!

wow your the biggest fag ever LOL! u that desperate to get me banned just because i own you at counterstrike masterdemo? i love how you admire my skill so you decide to demo Smile. and you are so sad you actually sent to steam pffft whats steam going to do they will laugh at you face because they will know im legit after these years i been playing Smile
your demos are useless next time post a better demo of me playing Smile
but thanks anyway for the clips i showed my brother and mates when they came over today they just laughed and were like farrrrkkkk Very Happy!
your probably a little kid behind a keyboard so i aint going to bother with you Smile
but why cant you provide me with your steam id master? what you scared of?
awww you have a non steam i bet or probs a shit account.
Get over it master i wont be getting banned Smile
i don't know why your sooking still lol get over it mate Smile
ta ta Very Happy

Haha, your friends came over to watch the clips!! hahaha how old are you, why are you friends still into counter strike? OMG you are a high school dropout! holy shiet! sorry for saying all the stuff above, I didn't mean to hurty you? OMG! I"m sorry! I didn't know you're such a poor kid without a brain!
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:38 am

masterdemo wrote:
reptaR! wrote:
masterdemo wrote:
reptaR! can't wait for steam to end your CS account hahaha, don't think you've gotta away with it yet, after Steam processes your clips you'll be gone forever hahaha you piece of sht noob hakker!

wow your the biggest fag ever LOL! u that desperate to get me banned just because i own you at counterstrike masterdemo? i love how you admire my skill so you decide to demo Smile. and you are so sad you actually sent to steam pffft whats steam going to do they will laugh at you face because they will know im legit after these years i been playing Smile
your demos are useless next time post a better demo of me playing Smile
but thanks anyway for the clips i showed my brother and mates when they came over today they just laughed and were like farrrrkkkk Very Happy!
your probably a little kid behind a keyboard so i aint going to bother with you Smile
but why cant you provide me with your steam id master? what you scared of?
awww you have a non steam i bet or probs a shit account.
Get over it master i wont be getting banned Smile
i don't know why your sooking still lol get over it mate Smile
ta ta Very Happy

Haha, your friends came over to watch the clips!! hahaha how old are you, why are you friends still into counter strike? OMG you are a high school dropout! holy shiet! sorry for saying all the stuff above, I didn't mean to hurty you? OMG! I"m sorry! I didn't know you're such a poor kid without a brain!

obviously they didn't come to just "watch the clips" they came over as they would come normally and i decided to show them myself Smile
you are the biggest random i have ever come across bahahahaha i will say no more Smile
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 pm

dont worry bout it reptar , hes just mad coz his demo's fail

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
idunhack



Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:22 pm

ReptaR so what hack are you using now? What's the best one you've used. Come on sharing is caring.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:59 am

idunhack wrote:
ReptaR so what hack are you using now? What's the best one you've used. Come on sharing is caring.

i don't know "idunhack" why don't you tell me some since your an expert..oh wait your name says you "dun hack" dw Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    

Back to top Go down
 
"KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Ganja king's
» Chinese Government Denies Approval for Lich King Again
» FS, King Grayskull light up Orb column (custom)
» Skin request
» The Lich King

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- :: BANS AND COMPLAINT CENTER :: Ban Requests-
Jump to:  
Google News
*DNS*Calendar
Weather Channel
Anime Online Games
Click On The Images Below To Play Online Anime Games!

Monopoly Counter
Strike
Anime
Fighting
Jam Wing
Naruto
GG 08
Anime
Naruto RPG 2
Sasuke Vs
Itachi
Anime Naruto
Naruto
Dragon
Battle
Dragon
Ball Z
Fight
Super Stars
Fighting
Super Stars
Fighting 3.0
DragonBall
Fierce
Fighting 1.6
Dragon Ball
Fighting
Invincible
Dragon
Ball 1

Fighting Hero Naruto
Shippuden
Invincible
Dragon Ball
Z Game
DragonBall
Fierce
Fighting 1.5
Comic
Stars
Fighting
ComicStars
Fighting 2
Bleach
Jam Wing
Bleach VS Naruto Star
Student
One Piece
Luffy Vs CP9
Shinigami
Adventure

One Piece
Gallant
Fighter
One Piece
Seek
Hegemony
One Piece
Exotic
Adventure
One Piece
FG 2
Blood Rivals Full Metal
Alchemist
Flame Out
Naruto Cartoon
Heroes League
Naruto
Safe Frog
Naruto -
Sasuke
Stair Ways
Dragonball Z
Tribute
Dragon
Ball 2
King Of
Fighters
(KOF)

One Piece
Exotic
Adventure 3
One Piece
Ultimate Fight
Naruto War 1.1 Naruto Battle
Grounds
Flying Ninja Naruto
Super
Squad Go
Naruto Tree
Climbing Chakra
Training
Naruto Kage
Bunshunno
Jutsu
Naruto
Shadow Clone

Dragon Ball Z
Cart Racing
Naruto
Shippuden 3D
Turbo Racing
Naruto Ramen
Express
Naruto Biker Naruto
Bomb 2
Naruto
Bomb 4
Naruto
Blast
Battle
One Piece
Tower
Defense

Naruto
Bubbles
Naruto Snowy
Battle Field
Naruto Eat
Stretched
Noodle
Pic Tart -
Naruto
Naruto
jigsaw game
Naruto Puzzle Naruto
Dodging Game
Naruto Kunai
Dodging
Naruto
Invaders
Dragon Ball Z
Pong Game

Dragon Ball III Pokeride Naruto
Dating Sim
Deathnote Naruto and
Ben 10

Naruto Hand
Signs Training
Street Fighter 2 The 12
Fighters 2
Dragon
Sword
Game
Dragon Sword:
The Survival
Battle
Yanloong
Legend 2
Ninja Brawl Ninja Kid Naruto
Ramen Defense

3 Foot
Ninja
Dungeons
of Battles
World of
Pain 3
One Piece
Treasure Hunt II
Fullmetal Alchemist
Quest for the
Philosophers Stone
One Piece's
treasure
map
Naruto:
The Quest
Fullmetal
Alchemist State
Alchemy Exam

Ball Ball Naruto
Matching 2
Neko
Memory 2
Anime Dress
Up Game
(For Girls)
Point and
Click-Anime
Girl
Hidden
Objects
Anime
Hidden
Alphabets
Anime
Anime Quiz 3 Super
Mario
Sonic Doraemon
The Cosmict
Ca Fishing
Pacman Snake

Jangos
Revenge Burst
Angel
5 Row
Tic Tac Toe
Snooker Pool Tetris
Tetrollapse

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Translator