Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!

HomePage*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal

Go down 
+5
spectre
sksks
beats.
dunghole
JustineC
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JustineC

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:29 am

Name in-game : Justine
Steam ID or IP Address : STEAM_0:0:20609
Steam Profile Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jussy/
Date and Approx Time Banned : 03/03/2012, 6:00pm GMT+10
What |SM| Server : Warmaps
Who banned you : Unsure, console did not say
Why were you banned : Unsure, good wallspams?

Hello, I am appealing my ban.

I am not sure why I was banned, but I've been banned a few times before but didn't complain. I've played a lot on this server in the past few weeks in my spare time; prior to that have been playing for 12 years+. I've had people call me cheater plenty of times, and sometimes things a lot worse. Admins should ban only those that cheat, not just because something unlucky happened to them, and not out of frustration either.

If the demo is viewed (if there was one done at all), it will clearly show me not cheating. I have never cheated and never will, and the demos will surely show that using radar and sound together well can get many kills easily.

Thanks for your time in this matter,
Justine =)
Back to top Go down
dunghole

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:12 am

Hi Justine. I have also been in the same boat, my best advice is to now demo yourself regularly. I have about 35 demo's of good rounds where people complain about me cheating, this way they have no grounds. I assume without demo it is only 720min ban.
Back to top Go down
beats.

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:53 am

Where do I start to pull apart your story? Is it the part where you say you've been playing for 12 years or the part where you say you don't hack?

I remember when you started playing cs and were in the [SNAK] server a bit with kingwaller etc, that wasn't 12 years ago, Also at that time you never had a 5digt steamid, so there goes that part. I believe it was more like a 16-20 mil at that time, And I know you've been banned previously on other server for wallhacks back in the day....

So yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
JustineC

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Firstly, I played long before snak or lemmingsher even existed, and I've always had this account for your info.

If you played back far enough, I was playing offline since beta 6 when they were just introducing the p90, online cs back in 1.0 on gamingsa servers, then 3fl, optusnet, and then ga server aztec inferno.

Make a note, you've known me less than a quarter of the total time I've played, and even less as I did not always play snak servers until I started playing assault servers, which is how I ended up in lemmingsher. In that time, I've never been banned for cheating, only by admins who think it's fun to ban people without proof or decent demo, which is why I am appealing.

You know me almost not at all, so don't make judgements. Do you still have the certainty in you to accuse me of cheating or being able to show definitively that I do?

Keep the "lol" to yourself, otherwise the joke will be on you.
Back to top Go down
beats.

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Joke is, has, and always will be on you Smile
Back to top Go down
sksks

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Justine, I've recorded a 20 minute demo of you. VERY SUS. You had 2-3 pre shots when there was no way u knew enemy was there. Your general aim was weird and is very obvious your a hacker.

This is my opinion, However I forwarded the demo onto Serena to view. From there i'm unsure of the result.

Thanks,
sksks
Back to top Go down
beats.

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:47 am

Give that man a new!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dunghole

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:57 am

Beats, 28 from coffs harbour.... Im 28 this month from woolgoolga. where in coffs are you from?
Back to top Go down
spectre

spectre

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:11 am

dunghole talk with him in another thread please. This is a ban appeal. Justine i will look further into this matter and see whats happening, okies? okies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 am

justine your ban appeal is a joke , (good wall spam) lmfao
you were just on our DNS server and i specced you for 2 maps in each map you set scores were

de_inferno 28-2
De_dust2 23-1

i just thought maybe you were good so i decided to spec you because a few people were complaining and i noticed as i was speccing u that you blatently trace and were u came undone a few times in your excuses was when u said that you could hear them when they were walking (no sound made by movement)

i remember when u played a few months ago you were always last, setting scores like 3-12 but now your setting scores as displayed at the top , it just seems fair that you wont be aloud to play on the DNS server for obvious walling/tracing

Let me know what the other players/admins who have specced justine before have to say
Back to top Go down
JustineC

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 pm

If you learn to use radar you don't need to see someone to guess that there is opposition there. If I offered to demo myself so you can see my radar and hear what I hear, and showed you the times I know instinctively a person is there, would it help? Because you obviously think I need to cheat or hear them to know that someone is there. And you wouldn't have seen me play a few months ago, because I was studying for my uni degree. If you ever bothered to play on NGN previously half a year ago or assault servers in the past couple of years, you would not bother to accuse. Fairness is when your demo shows me cheating. If you think I trace, demo me, then get an amx mod that lets you see through walls, and watch it again. If you can't be bothered to spend the time to see how I know someone is in a certain area of the map, please don't accuse, as people have told me ingame when I told them to demo.
Back to top Go down
KULIN

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:46 pm

From now on, only admins on DNS can post on here, otherwise it will be deleted.

Just 'seeing' it does not prove anything, unless you have sufficient evidence to prove that the player has been hacking of some sort.
Back to top Go down
sksks

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:59 pm

i sent a demo to serena of this blatant hacker. unsure if she has had the time to check it yet. but obvious as.
Back to top Go down
McZ

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:20 am

Ah yeah, this girl ( or maybe guy Surprised ) is deffs a hacker, seen her on heaps of server
- yeah she may be good, but she traces hard, so easy to see with admin ESP on ...
Back to top Go down
dunghole

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 pm

McZ - Go see the thread about Justine & her demo's..............
Back to top Go down
spectre

spectre

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Azbot why dont u get a demo before u start accusing? Spectating isnt enough mate, i can start saying you hack cause i spectate you in the server a couple of times, so thats enough proof that you hack. Do you see any fairness there? no, not really.... You too McZ get some proof before you start accusing and justine is a girl.

Last edited by spectre on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
se7en

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:19 am

Mcz isn't competent whatsoever to say whether someone 's hacking or not, as he persuaded I'm hacking too, so I wouldn't take his opinion into account.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:40 pm

ahahah turn em off se7en goshh stop pwning me Very Happy

nahh lol mcZ wtF ><
Back to top Go down
se7en

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:54 am

lol you know I'd have to turn my computer off if you expect me to stop pwning ^

I'm used to newbie haters who cant tell the difference between good play/gamesense, and cheating. they can' t believe that someone actually
heard their loud ass running from place to place, and subsquently cant believe that you know where they are unless it's a wallhack.
Yeah noobs should keep playing with bad sound, keep ignoring their radars, and more important keep believing that they can't be defeated in a loud manner because of their poor skills :ironic laugh:

Back to top Go down
spectre

spectre

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:23 am

Talk in private please, this is a ban appeal application. ta Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1