Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!

HomePage*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Abuse

Go down 
+3
leddy
dunghole
zifzone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zifzone

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:49 am

My alias is ZIFZONE/E/ here is my steam id STEAM_0:0:15606053, the reason i am posting this is because i am not happy with the way one of your members and one of your admins go about monitoring your server.[DNS] Darrian has banned me twice over the past 2 days, from what i hear he banned me because i was a blatant wallhacker. The thing i dont get is that i have been playing cs for a while now and even on DNS servers since DNS started and up untill now i have not had any problems with your admins. This is not a ban appeal i would just like to tell you that a few of your members have really bad attitude problems e.g [DNS] Azbot, which from up untill a few days ago i didnt know who this person was. He claims i am a blatant wall hacker in front of people that know my history and tell him that idont hack and still he fails to show any proof of it which just makes him look like a idiot, childish jokes he makes when i ask for proof just puts a bad look on your community. Maybe next time you ban someone try and demo them then post it on your forum so you give people a fair chance, even tho you might be a long standing or high admin everyone makes mistakes. Just a thought.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
dunghole

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:33 am

Its not the first time this has happened.

From what i have heard perm bans have been taken off amx, they now need a demo and a review.
So it was probably a 720min ban.
However, i disagree with temp bans on an accused waller. Only aim-bot & speedhack should be instant bans. Walls should always be subject to review.

A temp ban on an "accused" player tars them with the same brush as a cheater even if they can prove they are legit.
The majority of the community don't come to the forums and check these posts, they see someone get banned and just assume it was justified.
Therefor ruining a good & honest players reputation.

And i also believe if someone is sporting the servers Tag, they should behave appropriately as they are representing the server.
If they are mouthing off, or accusing people, it will reflect badly on the server as a whole.
I think attitudes and the threat of unwarranted bans would deter some of the better players from the servers.
I for one enjoy playing against better players, nothing forces you to grow more than being beaten.

This is a general overview not a direct attack, hence no names put forth and no fingers pointed.
Back to top Go down
leddy

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:51 am

zifzone wrote:
a few of your members have really bad attitude problems e.g [DNS] Azbot, which from up untill a few days ago i didnt know who this person was. He claims i am a blatant wall hacker in front of people that know my history and tell him that idont hack and still he fails to show any proof of it which just makes him look like a idiot, childish jokes he makes when i ask for proof just puts a bad look on your community.

Interesting note: Azb0t was caught cheating years ago himself.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:38 am

Leddy This thread is for admins and moderators please keep your comments to yourself the matter of me hacking is incredibly false and offensive

Zifzone you may plead your case here but the jokes on you , you can post that you have history playing cs but me and darrian both saw that u wall you can get your friends to tell us on steam that u dont wall but the decision is final you were found hacking and this is punishment , "i have a bad attitude towards you" if i do remember correctly you did join the server and referr to me as a "shit admin" and a "noob"

all i said to you was " you can change your name but i still know who you are" if thats offensive to you then ill tell you bluntly you need to grow up , i take nothing back you were found hacking and your being punished deal with it . You want a demo you ask darrian he is the one that banned you but i have his back all the way i saw you hack and im sticking to my opinion because i know its the truth.

thanks , Azb0t

p.s i think this admin abuse claim is pointless .

Back to top Go down
RB6

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:19 am

Ahhhh LOL azbot aother one remembers your wall hacking little era you went through ey mate! lol seriously..

I also just want to point out, that your criteria for admin selection should have a 4th option: Do you have experience and know what the fcuk your looking for in detecting hackers!? Azbot is brain dead stupid.

Also whats the go with rage banning?? When me and a few mates come in and play and we on the same team and start owning, we just get banned instantly for no reason just cause the admin is having a sook rage! Grow up.

Also i can vouch for ZIFZONE that he doesnt hack.
Back to top Go down
RB6

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:45 am

Azbot Stick to playing jailbreak you nub.
Back to top Go down
zifzone

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 am

What part of "this is NOT a ban appeal" do you not understand, to be honest i have no desire to play on any of the DNS servers because of this instance, that is why i am not making a appeal.

The reason i posted this was to give DNS feedback, the fact that you have stated you have been a previous admin on another community for so and so years yet you show no admin skills, not taking other players opinions in to consideration acting childish towards anyone that doesnt agree with you its just mind blowing how ignorant you are.

I have gone through a hand full of threads and the kind of things i see is crazy, e.g one of your top admins saying that they dont mind if a person hacks but just not on the DNS server's ? I mean seriously what is up with that and that is just one statement. As a Counter-Strike community your meant to try and stop the one thing that is killing this old yet amazing game.

I hope the DNS community fixes the minor problems that seem to be holding them back from being a top notch community.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
*DNS[GT]*VeryUglyGurl
Admin
*DNS[GT]*VeryUglyGurl

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:38 am

zifzone:

Thanks for your opinions and your feedbacks

Quote :
zifzone: even tho you might be a long standing or high admin everyone makes mistakes
i agreed with you, that is why we're only temp ban but not perm ban unless we have the demos
we're trying to be a good admin, as good as we can!

and be honest i havent spec u before, so i cannot give any opinions btw u, darrian and azbot. i'll let u 3 deal with it

and 1 more thing:
Quote :
zifzone: I have gone through a hand full of threads and the kind of things i see is crazy, e.g one of your top admins saying that they dont mind if a person hacks but just not on the DNS server's ?
I don't know where did u heard that from, but as i remember i've never ever said that to any1, every1, except to my friend, and the reasons i said that to him was because:
i havent got any proof yet, only few reports from members that sus him so i gave him warning

and yea, i meant it when i said that, i dun care if he or if any1 is cheating in any other servers, because its none of my business, as long as dont ever cheat in my DNS server, and u know what, you've missed out 1 more line

Quote :
or else will be ban immediately and can be perm ban without demo since already got warnings from admins!
Back to top Go down
zifzone

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:58 am

Its great that you can take criticism, and i understand your trying to change the way you go about the ban's ect which is good.

By the way your last sentence is kind of contradicting, as you state you dont know where i got that statement from and you have never said that before yet later you try and correct the statement you just denied and then you quote yourself on the exact thread of the statement.

Telling someone that you dont care if they hack is different then saying you dont care if the have hacked e.g past/present, as the "founder/leader" you set the bar.

I wish you guys all the best.

Back to top Go down
*DNS[GT]*VeryUglyGurl
Admin
*DNS[GT]*VeryUglyGurl

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Quote :
zifzone: By the way your last sentence is kind of contradicting, as you state you dont know where i got that statement from and you have never said that before yet later you try and correct the statement you just denied and then you quote yourself on the exact thread of the statement.
hum... do u think i need to denied or quote myself on the exact thread on the statement as u said or do i even need to explain it? as u said as the founder/owner/leader, i dun think i need to to that, right? =)

the reason im replying ur thread is because i wanna make things clear, so plz dont misunderstand that im explaining something, its diff
also, u make it sound like u seem to know everything, so let me tell u this, u were wrong zifzone, i have lots of friends, i dunno who was the 1 that told u this, but ill b honest to u, he wasnt the only 1 that i've said that, i've also warned and said that to my other friends as well, since.. every1 are all seem sus these days tbh.
1 more thing:
Quote :
zifzone: Telling someone that you dont care if they hack is different then saying you dont care if the have hacked e.g past/present, as the "founder/leader" you set the bar.
I'm diff from u zifzone, or should say from every1, prob bcos im a girl, i dunno.
but to me, past is the past, whats most important is now, the present and the future, every1 all made mistake in the past, issnt it? even u and me, that is why im giving them a chance, giving every1 a chance, ofcos it doesnt mean we can ignore what they did in the past since they were already in our black list, and that is also why i was and i will give them warnings (some1 that i think as my friend only), and ofcos i have my own limit for that!

and thx, also wish u all the best as well =)
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:34 am

R86 is leddy one of your friends getting him to vouch for your random accusations its not like you havnt done this before right .... lol

Leddy and R86 (carnage) you can abuse me, call me names i dont really care. Its alright your still holding a grudge coz you never got selected for admin in CzGN.

"Do you have experience and know what the fcuk your looking for in detecting hackers!? Azbot is brain dead stupid"

Obviously i do know what im looking at and do have experience and know what im looking for due to me being selected for admin in the biggest pub server (DNS) and in CzGN were you selected because if you think you can do a better job then me then why didnt you apply

Carnage stick to your deathmatch servers and stop talking shit that is all .

thanks Azb0t
p.s this is zifzone thread and its between admins carnage you wanna talk your shit add me on steam Jama_rizk and talk to me directly .
Back to top Go down
RB6

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:52 am

lol azbot its quite funny the lengths you are willing to go to in order to make look like the culprit here, im just laughing at you all the way as not 1 single thing you have said about has been true.

Leddy is not one of my friends, and i never ever applied for admin on Czgn or on any other server for that matter, i dont want to be an admin and never have, i just help out with catching hackers (but i actualy know what im doing) unlike some!!

Ive played more ipgn games then the amount of hot showers you have had.. Im quite an experienced player 1 would think.

ps: if you knew what you were doing, then you would not have banned zifzone.

Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 am

lmfao the lengths that im going to make you look like the culprit lmfao u did this exact same thing in CzGN forums you accused people to the extent where there reputation was damaged

Carnage your cs skills in general show that you arent a experienced player, you are accusing me of hacking when i dont and never have. I invite you to spec me any time you see me on and ill show you that your accusations are false if u dont wanna spend the time to either spec me/demo me then stfu and stop accusing me and trying to damage my reputation.

ps: if you knew what you were doing, then you would not have banned zifzone

for 1: i didnt ban zifzone if you have been reading through the posts and not just saying shit and trying to ruin my rep then you would know that. I only specced zifzone with darrian and thats all we needed tbh it was blatent but this isnt about "you" and what you think about me. Its about zifzone and his ban appeal so if u dont mind please gtfo the thread

thanks
Azb0t
Back to top Go down
RB6

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:50 am

This will be my last post for you!

You see i know and you know your lying about me making accusations on the czgn forums as i was never a member of the forum, i only used to tell daniel on steam who i suspected to be hacking. So cut the bs lies. Daniel has also said you were caught using wallhacks.

You are that dumb that you cant even read a basic line, where did it say my skill level was great???? Im not the best player going around, im well aware of that, but i am experienced with over 9 years playing on a high level against Aus best players. Since you last seen my play which was 4 years ago, i have progressed alot, usualy topping most scoring tables when im on.

You also say you didnt ban zifzone.... But you were quoted as saying this in a earlier post "but me and darrian both saw that u wall" Are you that dumb or is your memory that short??? Your skills and level that you play against is not even mediocre, yet your trying to ban a decent player like zifzone. lol azbot the noobot

Your trying to turn this around on me, yet you just look like a complete jerk, i for one feel sorry for the dns server as i can only imagine what outlandish bans will come in the near future from this goose who used to play jailbreak and thinks he know what he is doing.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 pm

dude read what u said earlier *if you knew what you were doing, then you would not have banned zifzone* i didnt ban zifzone i saw that he walled darrian had the plesure of doing unfortunatly.

the jokes on you man you can keep saying that i wall spec me , demo me , accuse me , i dont care carnage i have nothing to be worried about and the DNS crew have nothing to worry about for i do not wall and never have .

play jailbreak and thinks he know what he is doing <-- thats why i was in the top15 on CzGN and NGN and warred with both with HLTV and i also warred with dF and aL^ (scouts) there some of the best groups with player's that have 4 digit steam ID's if i walled you'd think they would pick up on it even if they didnt then HLTV would and id recieve a ban on the spot , all i seem to be doing is getting accused by a noob with a grudge . O but yeh ill stick to my jailbreak fun fun fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sksks

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:43 pm

zifzone = dskyz.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse
Page 1 of 1