Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!

HomePage*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal

Go down 
+5
Azb0t
Seabiscuit1337
Cr@zyB1tch
reptaR!
jks
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jks

[solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Name in-game : Shoulder_Drooling_Islander_bro
Steam ID or IP Address : STEAM_0:0:8419728
Steam Profile Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/jks/
Date and Approx Time Banned : 6:50-7:00pm 26/06/2012
What |SM| Server : DNS Dust2|Inferno
Who banned you : reptaR
Why were you banned : No reason given.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:34 pm

you were abusin me thats why you got banned mate. Ur name says it all so stop sooking
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:36 pm

why aint you talking on your juzlol account?
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Excuse me? Provide the evidence.

Edit: And you abuse a lot of players as well, why aren't you banned? Also, to get the record straight my name wasn't directed at you for that matter.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:37 pm

look at your name !!! you been baggin me all yesterday and before that i even have the demos of you pickin on me and changin your name to that Smile

Edit: stop lieing you kept baggin how i was islander etc...then you change your name to that pfft your pathetic
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:42 pm

"9. Rules Violation is punishable by penalties. Reminders can gather, a user that receives 3 warnings gets ban for 60 days. Also, user warnings are automatically deleted 60 days after the user is warned. The user can obtain direct permanent ban if it is rough and constantly violating the forum rules"

I was never given a warning for this apparent "abuse", if so please provide the demo because I'd love to look at what you and I said to each other. Also, do the ID's match between the player yesterday and the player today?
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:51 pm

jks wrote:
Excuse me? Provide the evidence.

Dude alot of people saw all the racist crap you were saying i too saw it when on the server yesterday an a few other times when u had abused himnot only was it racist an rude but also about him not having an education because his an islander u changed ur name numerous times which were blatantly directed towards him.

Im not one to get involved in any crap but i was there also to witness all this crap.
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Yet again, provide the evidence. If anything you're just backing up your friend and reptaR complains about "backing friends up" all the time so if anything your statement is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Man, This raptar guy's argument is prima facie invalid because we all now he is a shoulder drooling moron and doesn't know how to properly comprehend words.

Seabizzle~
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Seabiscuit1337 wrote:
Man, This raptar guy's argument is prima facie invalid because we all now he is a shoulder drooling moron and doesn't know how to properly comprehend words.

Seabizzle~

Who are you? I'm trying to sort this out if possible don't involve yourself, thanks.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:01 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA @ gettin this wannabe seabear involved when it wasn't even him and jks i know you are "juzlol" you think im stupid mate? you got the same steam id as juzlol. your banned so get over it. and my demo is uploading you will see how racist you really were i really hope serena perm bans you
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 pm

The same steamid? Provide it thanks. Also, if you're that paranoid then I'm not even going to bother and I'll cop the days ban. I've tried to be polite and sort this out and come to a conclusion but I don't think I can get anything through that thick head of yours. If you're going to continue acting so childish then fine, bye.
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 pm

REPTAR WERENT U SPEEDHACKING B4 M8 ?

SEABEAR
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:11 pm

didn't you read what se7en said before? he got the demo and the steam id your not funny anymore stfu! i got a 7 digit not a fucking non steam! so get your facts right!
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:15 pm

reptaR, do me a favour and please ignore whoever that is so we can get back onto topic and sort this out, cheers.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:21 pm

jks wrote:
The same steamid? Provide it thanks. Also, if you're that paranoid then I'm not even going to bother and I'll cop the days ban. I've tried to be polite and sort this out and come to a conclusion but I don't think I can get anything through that thick head of yours. If you're going to continue acting so childish then fine, bye.

i will never drop it, you offended me about my culture and you think you can get away with it? i will not drop it and pfftt 1 day? mate i will keep banning you and hope its permanant...
i will even post the demo to prove how racist you really were you and "xiowun" you took it to far
http://www.mediafire.com/?iko95otyazfoaul
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Thanks for uploading the demo, I'll have a look shortly. Actually, permanent bans are not allowed which is clearly stated in the rules. I'd advise that you have a read over them before doing anything silly.

Also, you haven't matched the steamid's yet like you said you would so that would be great if possible, thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:53 pm

perm bans are aloud if a head admin says so Wink
Back to top Go down
killangel204

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:45 am

Rudeness, insults and personal attacks will be punished.
Back to top Go down
spectre

spectre

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:33 pm

killangel204, you have no say in this, I see you swearing and insulting players when they kill you.
Back to top Go down
killangel204

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:48 am

I havn't even been playing for the last couple of months? And it's called a joke? However this isn't a joke...
Back to top Go down
Dragon Of West [P]

Dragon Of West [P]

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 am

Killerangel isnt bad, she is nice, every post i have read so far has reptar , juzlol and seabiscuit in it arguing eachother over who is better. seriously stop acting so immature and move on.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Of West [P]

Dragon Of West [P]

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 am

if you are smart you would have realised by now that yous are arguing over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:07 am

Like seriously enough is enough
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:06 am

Dragon of the West please improve upon your ENGLISH and comprehension skills before posting in ENGLISH again.

Its simple, Reptar abused admin, Should have it removed, Still has admin.

Where is the hierarchy to fix this abomination. Its about time something is done to purge the incompetence from this server.

The Bear in the Sea ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal   [solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Reptar - Corrupt Admin - Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next