Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!

HomePage*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS

Go down 
+3
ForumPolice
reptaR!
romeoabble
7 posters
AuthorMessage
romeoabble

got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS Empty
PostSubject: got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS   got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:49 pm

it is not fair to get kicked or get banned because you or 20 other players think that some 1 hacks and admin decide to ban u.. Wtf why do DNS admins LET THERE FRIENDS HACK AND U SAY A WORD U GET KICKED... That is not cool..
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS   got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

it was dunghole who banned
Back to top Go down
ForumPolice

ForumPolice

PostSubject: Re: got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS   got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:29 pm

reptaR! wrote:
it was dunghole who banned

How mature of you to play the "blaming" game reptaR, yet another quality post from a quality admin. +1
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

PostSubject: Re: got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS   got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:35 pm

forum police this thread doesnt concern you, continue to interfere and ill have you removed.

Romeo i saw what you said about dns community because they didnt ban this guy , You insulted and abused the admin referring to him as a fucking idiot and others that id rather not get into detail with, dunghole did post the console script , so he had good reason to ban you imo.
Back to top Go down
ForumPolice

ForumPolice

PostSubject: Re: got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS   got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Azb0t wrote:
forum police this thread doesnt concern you, continue to interfere and ill have you removed.

Romeo i saw what you said about dns community because they didnt ban this guy , You insulted and abused the admin referring to him as a fucking idiot and others that id rather not get into detail with, dunghole did post the console script , so he had good reason to ban you imo.

ForumPolice, this thread doesn't concern you and if you continue to interfere I will have you removed from the thread.

Sir Romeo, I witnessed what you said about the DNS community because they didn't place a ban on a user. You insulted him by calling him a "fucking idiot" and more that I'd rather not get into detail with as they're inappropriate. Dunghole did post the console script which in my opinion proves that he had a good reason to ban you.

You're welcome, incompetent admin.
Back to top Go down
romeoabble

PostSubject: Re: got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS   got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:44 pm

ATT: ADMIN DUNGHOLE Sad disappointed in you mate you shouldn't let friends get in the way of you doing the right thing Being admin is a privilege no matter how close you are if they are doing the wrong thing you have to act as an admin not a friend.. and dont BAN player that get frustrated from all the cheating while admin is in the game and doing nothing . But kicks any one that compliance about his friends Hacking !!!! that is just wrong mate wrong... DNS OR DGF DONTGIVEFUCK
Back to top Go down
dunghole

PostSubject: Re: got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS   got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:23 am

Romeo,

"Josh" is not my friend. I have never met him. I have no idea who he is, nor do i care.
I agree, being an admin is not a right, but something earned.
I had joined the server minutes prior to your comment. Not one user had complained of him hacking before your message.
If there is one area i am failing in, it is mind reading. I should know what all users are thinking, and ban accordingly.

I firmly believe a 15minute ban was suitable for you to cool down.

Next time, ask some questions, private message the admin your concerns, demo the player and post it.

Im there to make the server a better place, which i do by spending various amounts of time, that i COULD be playing, demoing the accused.
For your information, i did demo "Josh", and decided not to ban him, due to seeing nothing untoward.

Regards

dunghole
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337

PostSubject: Re: got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS   got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 am

To private message admins romeo, press your say_team button ("default" is u) and type "@ hey admins i think x is cheating please have a look (:"

Charlie~
Back to top Go down
spectre

spectre

PostSubject: Re: got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS   got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 pm

I can assure romeo that dinQ Clan does not hack. If you think he does than go and demo him, not "/voteban" and accuse. by the looks of it I see you abusing the /voteban a lot. So stop.

I was at the LAN watching one of them play a few months ago at the Sydney LAN and I'm pretty sure that he doesn't hack.

Don't go calling an admin a "Fucking idiot" Cause we have the rights to kick/ban you for abusing an admin.

And saying that we're protecting hackers? wow going too far there Romeo.. It's an admins job to keep hackers away even if they're FAMILY or FRIENDS. That's one of *DNS[GT]* first admin rule. So please don't go accusing us protecting hackers. CAUSE WE DON'T.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS   got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got banned coz i told admin his fr was hacking WTF is that what DNS IS
Page 1 of 1