Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!

HomePage*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request

Go down 
+12
Cr@zyB1tch
0goid
Azb0t
LoveYuri
jks
dunghole
se7en
reptaR!
Dragon Of West [P]
Pillager
idunhack
masterdemo
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
masterdemo

"KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  Empty
PostSubject: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Name in-game : KING OF BREAD!
Steam ID: STEAM:0:1:8594479
Steam Profile Link : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977454687 [reptaR!]
What |SM| Server : 119.252.191.67:27025 (DNS[GT] Dust2|Inferno|Nuke server)
Reason as to why this person should be banned : Aimbot, Wallhack, Pre-aim, Anti-recoil, Just because they are CPL doesn't mean everything they do must be legit, what if someone Pro turned on his hacks? do you think everything he does is legit because he's Heaton? He'd be laughing behind his seat!! Don't be naive. Furthermore, can you please help me post this on all the CS forums so that everyone knows that reptaR! is a noob! thanks.

Evidence : 8 Demos - I rushed to die each round so I could record him (not in spectator mode) or else this guy would start playing sus. All I can say is reptaR! is a hacker, doesn't matter if he competes, he likes to turn on his hacks once in a while online and I caught him. I have sent these clips to Steam too, I want to make sure this guy doesn't humiliate others, calling them sht cnts. This guys been hacking on other servers too, about time justice prevailed.

Link 1: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ymf6aqbd9yv253

Link 2: http://depositfiles.com/files/h9nl73fcj (I think you need to delete the http://ad just enter http://depositfiles.com/files/h9nl73fcj, just enter the http after it because some reason I post it, auto adds something to the link)

Link 3: http://www.2shared.com/file/594PKR64/King.html

king1.dem - aimbot with glock, first kill he is aiming way to the right of enemy and somehow the bullet goes to the head, altough crosshair doesn't move. Must be some advanced aimbot.

king2.dem - 2nd awp kill (wallhack), he zooms in looking at the wall before he sees the enemy, this made it impossible for him to see the enemy because he is in zoom-in mode, somehow he starts to aim at the guy which he can't see. 3rd awp kill (wallhack), he is pre-aiming right side and left side of box exactly when the person behind it moves there, he doesn't have have the balls to shoot because can't see him, and chickens off after the guy doesn't move out or else it would make him too obvious but still he's waiting for him to come out.

king3.dem - 1st awp kill, SUPER OBVIOUS pre-aim, WALLHACK, hardcore (wallhack), the way he stopped (footwork) to shoot made it obvious the he knows he's there. 2nd awp kill, aimbot.

king4.dem - 1st awp kill, aimbot, so OBVIOUS, the crosshair somehow just jumped onto the enemy. 2nd kill - before the nade he came out preaiming that guy.

king5.dem - 1st and 2nd kill, anti-recoil. 3rd kill, he knows he's there but pretends not to check at first and does a stupid looking 360 jump to kill him.

king6.dem - before the first kill he shoots at nothing when he got flashed, but actually he's trying to shoot at someone he shouldn't be able to see.

king7.dem - first kill from long at the guy in CT base, aimbot, he's aiming to the top right of enemy and with no flick with mouse jumps to the guys stomach, he has a lot of aimbot set on stomach.

king8.dem - before he dies - he jumps down to CT base preaiming the Terrorist, and dies of low HP. Fails to kill.

p.s "After I posted this demo I realised the DNS server is offline in steam, this knts probably gone and crashed the DNS servers after seeing this post and he's going to say "how could I have been hacking yesterday when the servers were down?". This guy is a terrorist and should be banned permanently.

Last edited by masterdemo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idunhack

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Lol's what a blatant hacker, especially King2, 3 and 4, lols what a shtknt
Back to top Go down
idunhack

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:32 pm

always knew this guy was hacking, just cbf demoing him, good job! and I help you post it around other forums bro! Lols can even hear the noobs voice in some of the clips
Back to top Go down
Pillager

Pillager

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:51 am

Goodnight, sweet prince
Back to top Go down
Dragon Of West [P]

Dragon Of West [P]

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 am

master whats your steam name ,add me , gotta talk to you
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:05 am

wtf? HAHAHAHAHA! wow finally i got someone who demoed me and posted well done *claps* your such a noob its called sound and experience and spamspots at long?? i always spam at long you noob and what do you mean aimbot?!? HAHAHA you really are bad my friend ur demos are funny but thanks i will be using it for my video i will be postin on youtube thanks heaps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
masterdemo

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:26 am

Dragon Of West [P] wrote:
master whats your steam name ,add me , gotta talk to you

I'm waiting to talk to Sarena, I don't trust anyone else now because you could be reptaRs friend.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:26 am

after watching the demos, wow not even a slight chance any of the demos were aimbot/wall hack it just showed me using sound and spamming like i usually do :/ so you FAIL ! Smile
Back to top Go down
masterdemo

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:33 am

reptaR! wrote:
wtf? HAHAHAHAHA! wow finally i got someone who demoed me and posted well done *claps* your such a noob its called sound and experience and spamspots at long?? i always spam at long you noob and what do you mean aimbot?!? HAHAHA you really are bad my friend ur demos are funny but thanks i will be using it for my video i will be postin on youtube thanks heaps Very Happy

To be or not to be, that is the question. Maybe your life after being banned will be better than now, because you finally live in reality rather than in fantasy with your cheats.
Back to top Go down
se7en

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 am

Nice demos but please use the shift key to find a player while recording, instead of rapping the mouse button, might save you some time.

All we can see is a legit player ripping noobs by using sound and game sense. As we all know DNS server is often full of new players aka drags, and because there's no challenge for pro gamers like reptar, I'm for a permanent ban!

It's always the same debate, a baddy can't believe that we can hear his loud ass running or that preshoting obvious spots is just automatic after years of gaming. I bet you guys can't make a diff between the flash sound and the smoke one x)
Peace up
Back to top Go down
masterdemo

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:42 am

reptaR! wrote:
after watching the demos, wow not even a slight chance any of the demos were aimbot/wall hack it just showed me using sound and spamming like i usually do :/ so you FAIL ! Smile

Yeah, you're really optimistic because everyone knows you cheat now from the demo's and you're like a kid saying "no i didn't" and think you can get away with it.

Its kindda like crapping your dax in year 1 and everyone can smell and see its you because they can see there is a big lump where your ass is, and the smell is coming from your ass, and you're like saying no its not pooh (hax), its my muscles(skillsa nd experience) lols!!
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:43 am

masterdemo wrote:
reptaR! wrote:

To be or not to be, that is the question. Maybe your life after being banned will be better than now, because you finally live in reality rather than in fantasy with your cheats.

obviously i have been playing longer than you my friend Smile and please google my steam id?? do you see me banned in servers or anything? no i guess not so please review ur demos before u accuse...noobs like you make me laugh Smile
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 am

se7en wrote:
Nice demos but please use the shift key to find a player while recording, instead of rapping the mouse button, might save you some time.

All we can see is a legit player ripping noobs by using sound and game sense. As we all know DNS server is often full of new players aka drags, and because there's no challenge for pro gamers like reptar, I'm for a permanent ban!

It's always the same debate, a baddy can't believe that we can hear his loud ass running or that preshoting obvious spots is just automatic after years of gaming. I bet you guys can't make a diff between the flash sound and the smoke one x)
Peace up

amen!
Back to top Go down
idunhack

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:51 am

All I can see now are a bunch of friends trying to make reptaR! sound legit, just scared me to imagine they could all be hacking.
Back to top Go down
dunghole

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:52 am

To be fair, i have played against him in iPGN (EAC).. All i saw were good reflex & good use of sound.

Unfortunately i dont think he hacks, i would have got a good laugh if he was....
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 am

se7en wrote:

Peace up

Is that "Dragon of the West" on another account? https://dnsgtforum.forumotion.com/u139 - CS Ingame Name: se7en pounds. I'd like an admin to check the IP of "se7en" on the forums if possible and compare with "Dragon of the West". If both IP's match, Dragon will have a little bit of explaining to do as to why he's backing reptaR up on another account. Also I'd like to add that reptaR is not a pro, he's just a public player.

-----------------------

I'd just like to state that I'm not being bias because as many know I've had past conflict with reptaR, this is just an honest opinion from an experienced player. Firstly, after watching all the demos stated to me it's pretty obvious. Although, the topic was a bit exaggerated with the comparison to HeatoN and terrorist etc but still, back to the point. Everytime this guy plays I always like to watch him because I get a giggle out of it over mumble with some other mates who play and to be honest, I think he cheats. Yeah yeah I've trolled him on the forums a few times but it's getting to a point where he defends himself making stupid points and I'll elaborate on this now. For example:

reptaR! wrote:

obviously i have been playing longer than you my friend Smile and please google my steam id?? do you see me banned in servers or anything? no i guess not so please review ur demos before u accuse...noobs like you make me laugh Smile

You've been playing longer than him, and I've been playing longer than you and I can admit that I've cheated before. I haven't cheated at all in in the past 7 years, but when I was very young I cheated. I've played high at multiple nationals and LAN's over the past 7 years and it's understandable that I could easily just defend myself with said placings at LAN and you would just assume I've never cheated... it's as simple as that. Also, "Google my STEAMID". Just because you haven't been banned on any servers using AMX or any other mod doesn't mean anything. This just goes back to my point before where someone can just start cheating at anytime.

reptaR! wrote:

'Finally I got someone who demoed me and posted", you say that like you've been waiting for it? Either you're stuck up and think you're half decent at the game which you're not, or you actually do cheat, take a pick. 'Sound and experience', care you elaborate on said experience? Sound is obvious, anyone can use sound so that's not really a defense at all. 'I always spam at long'. Really? Is this what you're defending yourself with? I suggest you think of something more fool proof than that, I understand you're a bit slow but seriously.

reptaR! wrote:

"the demos just showed me using sound and spamming like I usually do :/". Boy if I had a dollar for everyone who has said that and then got vacced/caught cheating over the last 7-8 years. Seriously, you can't defend yourself with a statement like that and get away with it. If you do clearly the admins are just bias or plain stupid.

Anyway, I've always thought you cheated and so did a bunch of other people. Not only that, but I've had my friend join with cheats just to spec you play and he was just laughing the whole time at how blatant you were. But that's just my opinion and I hope your brain can at least process some of that. You should stick to rapping or repeat high school, only my opinion

Regards, JakOb~
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

reptaR!

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:59 am

idunhack wrote:
All I can see now are a bunch of friends trying to make reptaR! sound legit, just scared me to imagine they could all be hacking.

obviously my "friends" have played with me for years and know i'm legit and i bet your a non steam random who jumps on the bandwagon accusin players just because you get owned in the server... pfft pathetic
Back to top Go down
Dragon Of West [P]

Dragon Of West [P]

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 am

i agree with dung, he is and old cs player, i have also EAC with him, the demos arent sus, he always does that spam, i have specced him before, this is just like when people were calling JKs a hacker, but he just had experience witht the game, and yous probably have hate for him , thats why yous want him banned and removed from admin. Eac with him and yous will still see the same reptar as you see in pub.
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:03 am

dunghole wrote:
To be fair, i have played against him in iPGN (EAC).. All i saw were good reflex & good use of sound.

Unfortunately i dont think he hacks, i would have got a good laugh if he was....

Dunghole, although I like you as an admin and I think you always have something good to say there are private cheats that you can buy for around $10-20 that bypass EAC. There's also been proof that they actually work sadly enough considering I play iPGN quite a lot myself (rank 2 currently). http://cs-comp.ipgn.com.au/s7/player.php?id=2244 - Is this reptaR's page? I'm assuming it is because it matches his SteamID. Unfortunately, I don't think 3 games is enough to judge his skill level and his stats aren't even that great.

But once again that's just what I think, don't take any offence to it dungy Smile.

Regards, JakOb~
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:05 am

i agree with dung, he is and old cs player, i have also EAC with him, the demos arent sus, he always does that spam, i have specced him before, this is just like when people were calling JKs a hacker, but he just had experience witht the game, and yous probably have hate for him , thats why yous want him banned and removed from admin. Eac with him and yous will still see the same reptar as you see in pub.

Sorry Dragon but although you're an admin I don't think you're qualified to judge anyone about being skilled or playing with EAC because it appears your steam account is only about 1 month old. To me it just sounds like you're trying to argue and back up a friend, if you're friends with him then I just suggest you stay out of it because one should be able to understand how friendships can cloud someones judgement. Also, I don't believe anyone has made a thread about me cheating unless it was just public randoms in the server which in that case doesn't bother me at all. Just my opinion though yet again, so don't rage Smile.

Regards, JakOb~
Back to top Go down
LoveYuri

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:06 am

Good demoes mate.. but im sorry to say,

reptar is legit. I've know him for most of my CS years and ive been in his clans, and from what i see he's legit. Playing with EAC on Cybergamer, IPGN, and also scrims and wars, he's always been as sharp. I can vouch for him -_- , those demoes dont really show any signs of cheating.. dd2 is reptar's home map, Game Arena '05 represent right there.

Haters gone hate.
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 am

LoveYuri wrote:
Good demoes mate.. but im sorry to say,

reptar is legit. I've know him for most of my CS years and ive been in his clans, and from what i see he's legit. Playing with EAC on Cybergamer, IPGN, and also scrims and wars, he's always been as sharp. I can vouch for him -_- , those demoes dont really show any signs of cheating.. dd2 is reptar's home map, Game Arena '05 represent right there.

Haters gone hate.

I'd like for people who actually known on these server/forums to comment and make a suggestion. 'He's played in Cybergamer' what was his placing in the league, please provide a link. 'IPGN' I've already provided his stats where he's only played 3 games and they aren't that great sorry to say. Yet again you just seem like one of his friends backing him up and it's not good enough. I'm sure other admins can agree with me (beats and dunghole because they're the only ones who aren't bias unlike Azb0t etc, don't take offence just saying).

Cheers brah.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Of West [P]

Dragon Of West [P]

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 am

nah JKS se7en is someone else, when i my made own account, i never knew there was someone else with the name se7en
Back to top Go down
idunhack

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:16 am

Heay, try watch the videos with playdemo king4 0.2, super slow mode, lols that awp was no flick it was 100% aimbot.
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 am

nah JKS se7en is someone else, when i my made own account, i never knew there was someone else with the name se7en

Even so, I'd like an IP check just to make sure, because if we're going to do this properly then we may as well do it right Smile. Admin please get on this ^^.

Regards, JakOb~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request    "KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"KING OF BREAD!" or "reptaR!" - Ban Request
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next