Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!

HomePage*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read

Go down 
+3
Azb0t
Cr@zyB1tch
-Rambo-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-Rambo-

Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello,

I would like you guys to talk to 2 administrators you have that abuse there rights.

1: CrazyBitch
2: Beats

I join a game, I ask 1 question and both of them swear at me, then initiate vote ban, and when voteban failed, another 1 manualy gets put on and kicks me off.

I joined game again, CrazyBitch said she did not kick me off (after verbaly abusing me telling im a fucking idiot etc) and that it was BEATS that kicked me off not her even though she initiated the voteban. So I told beats that he cant just abuse admin rights like that as I did not do anything or even say anything. He proceeded to say that he is administrator he can do whatever he wants to. I said I will demo the abuse and send, and he said basicaly "Who cares administrators dont give a shit".

Is this true?

Then kept swearing at me. I stopped talking altogether because there is no point. 5 min later Beats goes "Im off to bed, and before I do"... And the option comes up "Voteban Rambo".

I dont understand these 2 individuals problems. Where do the rules state a player can not ask a question or even talk in game? Also where does it state that an administrator is allowed to act like this?

Please do something. Hes already posted on the forum that hes going to 'deal' with me tomorrow, again more threats and abuse/harrasment for absolutelly nothing.

In the ADMIN RULES/AGREEMENT section, states as follows:

2. Always tagup when join DNS servers and do not use admin powers to abuse or do unreasonable things!

5. Always repect other players and admins on the server under all circumstances

I would like to know how is that followed by either admin when they just swear/curse me as soon as I get in the game and then voteban me abusing there rights. Beats especially because even on forum hes threatening to deal with me for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 am

And you didnt go to call me a S!@# but stopped with on Sl but you do nothing u whinge about nothing and yet you have all these accusations with no proof mate like ive said numerous times stop with your bs whinging and i called you a F!@#$% idiot due to the fact you came back from being kicked and started your BS with me saying i kicked you and abused me for that i stated i didnt kick you it was a mutual vote by everyone to have you kicked then came back with abuse saying you were going to report everyone im seriously done with all your crap every since you joined the server youve been nothing but trouble with all the crap you have caused why cant you just join the server AND forum and just chill and have fun but yet you need to start drama because by the looks of it it is what you live for Days of our lives eat your heart out
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:13 am

and for the S!@# thing i never mentioned it b4 as i have no visual evidence but i saw it so to me thats good enough in my eyes to call u out on it so u wanna be treated with respect then do so to others
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:55 am

Crazy do not stress about it , Dont be drawn into an arguement as you said in previous threads "ITS A GAME"

From now on ill handle any further problem with this rambo character if i see a hint of abuse on the server from either side i wont be happy because i want a fun playing enviroment not some rant server similar to GA (GameArena)

To be honest rambo i cant see beats or crazy initiating a arguement unless provoked so if anyone of you cop some abuse from any player screenshot it and attach it to your next post and ill deal with it (it will solve all of this he said she said thing)
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 am

ok thank you heaps AZ =D
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:27 am

Yeah thanks. S0me1 with s0me reas0n in head. Excuse the 0 the letter 0 is m0re br0ke than bef0re n0w and get s0re finger trying t0 make it w0rk.

Either way crazy n i w0rked it 0ut.
Back to top Go down
beats.

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:47 am

Wow, your upset over a voteban? really? how old are you like 5?

For your information, ANYONE can do a voteban. Not just admins. You see, I'm a pretty fair and decent guy, But you like to bitch too much about anything and everything, So I believe it fair for me to do a voteban on you to see if other people agree with me or not.

You do understand that I could just kick/ban you for being incredibly annoying and affecting everybodies fun in the server right? But instead I did the right thing and did a couple of votebans.

As for your ludicrous claim that I stated "I am an administrator I can do what I like" Where do you come up with these things? Are you that dillusional that you think I would say that? I take adminning very seriously and if you bothered to actually look at the forums instead of whingeing like a little bitch all the time you would see that I actually do alot around here, Which is more then I can say for you.

I'm gonna put you on notice right here and now, If I catch you complaining/trolling in the server expect a temporary ban longer then 45mins, I don't feel I should have to put up with your behaviour in the server and nor should anyone else. You have less right then other people in the server because you can't even afford $5 to buy a legitimate cs account, Which means I will endeavour to look after the regular players who DO have a legit account moreso over you.

I hope this is clear to you and you understand the severity of this situation.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:07 am

G00d. And I will rec0rd any0ne that curses etc at me and y0u all0w them t0 d0 s0 and btw, a real admin, if a v0te ban gets made f0r n0 reas0n w0uld cancel the result even if it was a yes, Serena did that, n0t enc0urage it.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:42 am

but a vote ban is made by the people if they see fit for you to be banned for whateva offence its in there best interest that you are. hence the voteban.
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 am

Yeah, but if a player is in the game, saying n0thing and pe0ple just f0r 0 reas0n d0 it, thats n0t right either. There sh0uld be s0me s0rt 0f c0ntr0l
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:13 am

I think nows the time rambo you sit back relax an chill say nothing more yeh ?
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:24 am

Yeah, just tell that cl0wn JKs t0 n0t abuse me s00n he gets 0n game.
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:30 am

jks is jks mate theres no telling him all i suggest is for u to ignore him as its going to look bad on u for feeding into the BS ya know
Back to top Go down
*DNS[GT]*PrncesSerena*-^
Admin
*DNS[GT]*PrncesSerena*-^

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:18 pm

rambo:

since we don't have any proof for now, next time either just demo the whole conversation or printscreen and post it here, if some1 really accusing u ingame, not only we'll help u and but we'll also protect u, but... im sure they won't do that, especially dns admin members since they've been here for very long time now, they did all their best to treat and they protect dns server as their home server, but ofcause u still have the right to complain or report, just remember to post evidence for next report!

regarding voteban, as admin members said above, since its a vote every1 all have the right to vote some1 off, but i get what u mean, some of them were being very silly, they're only use the voteban to vote innocent players, but dont worry, since the ratio have to be above 70%, i don't think you'll always get that chance for being ban by /voteban

in other word, just try best to be as nice and as friendly as u can, i believe if u can do that, they will also treat u the same

or else, dns forum will always available for u here (but gotta with proof, evidence and witness =)

PS: dns chatbox is a real chatroom, they're all humans and non of them are bots, so dw =)
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:03 am

Princess Serena,

We need help with Beats admin.

Every time I am in game, I get abused by a player Called DinQ Punching in a Dream, I tell Beats t0 tell him t0 st0p the verbal abuse and he d0es n0thing. I get v0te banned by abuser, I again ask Beats t0 tell him t0 st0p abuse and beats says "every0ne is al0wed t0 use that functi0n freely" meaning he supp0rts the abuse I get. He has n0t 0nce helped 0n f0rum, 0nly harrasses me with garbage. Edits p0sts and things said t0 make it l00k like im d0ing stuff f0r n0 reas0n.

Tell him t0 d0 his j0b pr0pperly 0r rem0ve fr0m admin p0siti0n, w0rst administrated i ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:07 am

All i gotta say is your morealess digging your own grave

And you think you could do a better job of admin? you wouldn't even know how to take a demo if it wasn't for beats..... and now your accusing him of being a bad admin are you serious dude i guess this is ur thanks for him helping you like im seriously lost for words right now at your childish behaviour and constant *Dobbing* with no clear evidence and with all the accusations u make constantly as i have said in previous post which u clearly deny like dude how old are you 7?
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:09 am

Im dem0ing cause 0f u n0t him. D0nt give credit where its n0t due.
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 am

dude i never told you how to demo =/ beats told you i only told you how to upload it to mediafire mate like seriously BEATS HELPED YOU WITH DEMOING NOT ME
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

Azb0t

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:04 am

rambo you keep getting votebanned yet you say you have done nothing .. that makes no sense there has to be a reason why players are votebanning you . People dont just go in-game see your name and voteban you that is ridiculous ive been on the server several times when your on i have alias's so people dont know that im there and i dont see anyone voteban you or abuse you maybe your just holding a grudge . Beats wont be removed as admin because beats is a exceptional admin/player with a fairness to the game that is hard to come by . Your issue with beats is somewhat childish and i suggest you let it go.

Dont dig further for your sake.
Back to top Go down
spectre

spectre

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:12 am

I really have to say this :S can you use the letter "o" instead of "0"? it really gets to me Sad
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 am

I hate the 0 instead 0f the o t0 but it takes 20 attempts t0 get the sens0r t0 w0rk and by then my finger feels bruised. S0 f0r n0w it has t0 l00k like drunk writing, d0nt w0rry its ann0ying me t0 but all that w0rks n0w.
Back to top Go down
spectre

spectre

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:36 am

oh okay fair enough, all good. Smile
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 am

*DNS[GT]*PrncesSerena*-^ wrote:
rambo:

since we don't have any proof for now, next time either just demo the whole conversation or printscreen and post it here, if some1 really accusing u ingame, not only we'll help u and but we'll also protect u, but... im sure they won't do that, especially dns admin members since they've been here for very long time now, they did all their best to treat and they protect dns server as their home server, but ofcause u still have the right to complain or report, just remember to post evidence for next report!

regarding voteban, as admin members said above, since its a vote every1 all have the right to vote some1 off, but i get what u mean, some of them were being very silly, they're only use the voteban to vote innocent players, but dont worry, since the ratio have to be above 70%, i don't think you'll always get that chance for being ban by /voteban

in other word, just try best to be as nice and as friendly as u can, i believe if u can do that, they will also treat u the same

or else, dns forum will always available for u here (but gotta with proof, evidence and witness =)

PS: dns chatbox is a real chatroom, they're all humans and non of them are bots, so dw =)

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Regards, JakOb~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read   Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Az0Bot and PrincessSerena Please Read
Page 1 of 1