Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!

HomePage*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JKs/Punching in a Dream

Go down 
+2
dunghole
-Rambo-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-Rambo-

JKs/Punching in a Dream Empty
PostSubject: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Hello,

This user keeps harrassing me on the game. He keeps abusing me and keeps pressing voteban against me. I tell him to stop and more verbal abuse gets given and another voteban selected against me.

I have the demo recorded and would like to know who to give it to. Players like him should not be alowed on the server because they are not there to play but abuse other players. He is also abusing the voteban system.
Back to top Go down
dunghole

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 am

Eagerly awaiting Jakob's rebuttal.....
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 am

All i gotta say is are you serious rambo like dude you do nothing but accuse everyone for cheating or abusing you an you too do the same thing but then cry poor me an threaten with reporting them mate let it go get over it cant you just STOP an play in the server an just have fun

An me too dung this one is going to be interesting i think lol
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 am

Why do you lie?

I said nothing in game for duration I was on for nor have I accused anyone of cheats in game since AzB0t made his comment here couple days ago, that is also when my game was fixed by some decent human being on the game, yet Punching Dream keeps vote banning me. Are you crazy for real? I got demo and will show I say nothing in game and voteban every 3 min gets put up. I have evidence of what I am saying you do not because you made it up in your head. Ever since I killed you in game you been acting WEIRD
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:38 am

Dude like i said i dont give a flying hoot if you killed me in game like seriously ITS A GAME lol an my attitude towards you changed once u started accusing everyone and whinging over absolutely everything. Have a think to yourself an think maybe if i stop being this type of person i am being in game an Forums maybe i wouldn't have such problems with people vote-banning me think about that mate and it wasnt only jks who tried to voteban you there were a few others too as i was there on server when it was happening so why have you only pointed fingers at one individual person and not the others i my self being one who put a voteban up against you so if you have an issue with being votebanned on server take it up with everyone who did it not just one person you want to give shit too .make sense do u get what im saying?
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:02 am

Yeah I get what your saying but voteban only showed your name that you did it. Also He was the 1 that kept saying "everyone vote 1" and then clicked voteban. So I dont know about anyone else.

Once again, provide the evidence of all this complaining i am apparantely doing because as I said 3 times already, I have not complained since Azb0t said what he did on forum 3 or so days ago.

You assumed i complained when I asked a question and therefor told me to shut the fuck up and vote banned me. I never did complain. I asked a question. There is a big difference between the 2. Also when you registered yourself as an Admin you agreed to the rules in the ADMIN/RULES section. Read them because they say A: You can not abouse your rights and 2: You must respect all players equally and not mistreat them for no reason. Im yet to see you follow what you agreed to.

are YOU not understanding?
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 am

Looks like you contradict your self here so was it me or jks who was constantly votebanning you =/ you make this post about jks but yeh now say

' but voteban only showed your name that you did it"

Will you make your mind up on who your trying to accuse thanks have a good day
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:01 am

I said you did, and after I logged on he continued to do it. Please read the entire post and not assume more garbage nobody said. Let me requote for you what this thread is about.

Hello,

This user keeps harrassing me on the game. He keeps
abusing me and keeps pressing voteban against me. I tell him to stop and
more verbal abuse gets given and another voteban selected against me.

I
have the demo recorded and would like to know who to give it to.
Players like him should not be alowed on the server because they are not
there to play but abuse other players. He is also abusing the voteban
system.

Do you see anything about you Crazy? Please stay on topic thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

Cr@zyB1tch

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 am

Read the whole thread mate not just ur one post its a loosing battle with u u contradict yourself then say u didnt say that like cummon ur hurting my friggin head now
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:19 am

In short as a summary so you dont get confused.

A: This thread is about JKs abusing the voteban system which I have demo to prove.

B: When I complained about you, it was in a different thread, hence I am complaining about 2 different individuals.

C: You braught up another thread here, so you got confused.

D: You voteban me when I got in game after I asked a question and told me to STFU.

E: I asked you in game why are you abusing me when I am not complaining and that I am asking a question, you again said STFU and clicked voteban, proving you do not want to understand.

F: I logged back on game after Beats kicked me because the voteban failed

G: I said nothing at all when I got in game and he kept trying to kick me off but nobody voted.

H: JKs who this thread is about started abusing me verbally even though I did not say a word in game.

I: He then kept abusing vote ban and more verbal abuse though I wasnt talking or responding to him.

Cotradiction means that the thing I stated is opposing what I said before, meaning either I lied then or am Lieing now. I have not done that. I am talking about 2 different events that followed eachother. So do not accuse me of contradicting when I am clearly not.

CLEAR NOW?

If you still do not understand, then there is no point in further explaining anything.
Back to top Go down
jIYUL

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:31 am

Rambo i recommend you do what i like to do in-game when there a keyboard warriors on the loose "hud_saytext 0". Unfortunately it can minimise your senses in game, such as radio commands and damage reports but it's always worth it. Don't take offense to a minor voteban either..it's not like it actually works 99% of the time.

ty ~ No
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 am

We s0rted everything 0k, np.

Btw - my game d0es n0t sh0w dmg d0ne when sh00ting ppl. What i need t0 fix t0 see that?

I n0tice ppl sh00t at crates and they by that kn0w whether s0me1 is there 0r n0t, is that because a dmg thing apperes?

Mine hasnt g0t that... any help in that?
Back to top Go down
jIYUL

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 am

/me is a damage report mate.
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:09 am

i remember in the past when ppl g0t sh0t a blue number appered in middle 0f screen during hitting them... is that available 0r n0t dns server?

is that a c0mmand thing 0r a server thing?
Back to top Go down
jIYUL

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 am

That's an old amx mod feature. Also you may want to get your 'o' key fixed
Back to top Go down
Pillager

Pillager

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 am

Respect is not a one way street bud. We've all seen you attempting to insult practically everyone in the server.

For someone who knows so little about the game, perhaps your time would be better spent watching those players you abuse and accuse, what they do, how they do it, and the reasoning behind their actions and you may find yourself improving. The answer isn't always "WALLING".

People you abuse aren't likely to try and help you when you have a question.
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:35 am

Dear Rambo,

Thank you for making a thread about me. Every time a thread is made about me I get all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't really have anything against you Rambo apart from the fact you instantly mute me when I try to talk to you. I have no idea what your problem with me is, as I'm pretty sure I am an absolute pleasure to talk with. My very first run in with Rambo was when he accused me of cheating, which I vehemently denied. He then proceeded to point out that I was 10 years old, state that all 10 year olds are immature and retarded and that they should go back to school, implying they've already finished school. I then asked him nicely why he was so mad, he told me that I was muted. When I asked why he muted me he replied, "gb ack t schl uneducated idiot".

There have actually been several formal complaints by users of DNS against Rambo, some saying that he could possibly be the new bunyip. At first I found this hard to believe and I had to see it for myself, but when I saw it with my own eyes I was shocked. The instant I saw him type I knew he was related to bunyip in chromosome count. Unfortunately, this has little relevance to do with what was stated in the topic, but one should be able to understand why someone who is quite possibly slower, dumber and more annoying than bunyip be repetitively votebanned.

I agree, players who are not there to play but to abuse other players should not be allowed in the server. Unfortunately, if you were to dispose of said players you would find that not only would DNS be empty, but also the whole of Australian CS. I assume that by "abusing the voteban system" you mean that I'm using it to it's full potential which is calling a vote to ban those who are an annoyance to the server, e.g. yourself, and also bunyip for that matter.

Like you said before in response to Crazybitch "so you don't get confused, I'll summarize where you went wrong":
1. Yes I voteban you. You then tell me to stop in an abusive manner and I keep vote banning. I hope that's now cleared up.
2. I would like said demos to be provided so I can produce a tutorial titled "How to use the voteban system to it's full potential: Removing morons is fun - Edition 1". Personally, I think this could benefit the server in the war against retards like yourself.
3. You state that you don't complain and only ask questions. Unfortunately for you, each post you've submitted in this thread has been a complaint. Therefore, you're a hypocrite.
4. While trying to sound intelligent, you've made numerous spelling and punctuation errors in your posts. I thought I would just point this out for future reference.
5. This is the second time you've made a thread about me. In the first thread, you responded to me with a paragraph all in capslock which I found rather intelligent for someone like yourself. This shining paragraph included you calling me a broke peice of shit, a retard, accused me of not owning my own computer, stating that you own a GT40 worth $200,000 and then proceeding to question me about what I own in comparison to you. I answered appropriately with "A keyboard that has a working O key, and also a functioning brain".

Luckily for you, I understand that you lack in reading comprehension and also the specific amount of brain cells needed to understand everything I've just said. To save you from using an extensive amount of your chimp-sized brain capacity, I've summed up everything that I've said above with the famous quote frequently used by yourself below.

"gb ack t schl uneducated idiot."

Hopefully you can practice what you preach.

-------

dunghole wrote:
Eagerly awaiting Jakob's rebuttal.....

You're welcome.

Regards, JakOb~
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Sadly im n0t reading any 0f that. Gr0w up, y0u act like a 12 year 0ld girl. Damn kid still hasnt reached puberty
Back to top Go down
dunghole

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:12 am

Well played sir. Well played.
Back to top Go down
jks

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 am

-Rambo- wrote:
Sadly im n0t reading any 0f that. Gr0w up, y0u act like a 12 year 0ld girl. Damn kid still hasnt reached puberty

I thought this would be the case. Luckily for you, I've prepared a nice pie graph with a rough analysis of what the chances are of your accusations being true.

JKs/Punching in a Dream VoFwq

I wish you good luck with your endeavors. If you need anything let me know.

Regards, JakOb~
Back to top Go down
-Rambo-

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:16 pm

d0nt need anything fr0m a little child, y0u g0t n0thing y0u can pr0vide.

Thank y0u anyway

lmFA0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JKs/Punching in a Dream   JKs/Punching in a Dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JKs/Punching in a Dream
Page 1 of 1