Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

*DNS*[GT]*Server: 119.252.191.35:27035 -----|----- Scroll Down For Online Anime Games!
 
HomePage*HomeUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Admin Application :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
|||||||||||||||||||||||||



Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:21 am

ㅈㅈ
re?
1750++++++++++
Back to top Go down
Seabiscuit1337



Posts : 64
Points : 192
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 am

First of all I would like to apologize for my attitude in both the forums and servers connected to DNSGT. I can personally guarantee that i will not let it happen again. I have no objections for the rest of the admin group keeping an eye on myself through a trial period. Furthermore I encourage the various admins associated with the community to provide me with a mentor role so that I can best serve the community. Once again I would like to apologies for my previous actions. As a token of my regret I present to the community a picture of my favorite animal.

I am all for moving forward and can't wait to get more involved with everybody.

Charles.
Back to top Go down
Cr@zyB1tch

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 124
Points : 130
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2012-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:49 am

Ima put my 2 cents in i for one dont think you should be approved for admin at this time it was only last week you were abusing members and staff an the things that were said were nasty, racist an shouldnt of been said an yeh i see you made an apology thanks but at this point in time its a no from me i need to see more positive actions from because i know its over the net but some words just cannot be forgotten.


Not happy Jan.....

But thats just my thoughts an opinions

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
noodles



Location : syd
Posts : 43
Points : 57
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Well done mate. Your application failed.

Guys take a look this. Read all these plz.

http://dnsgtforum.forumotion.com/t228-xo-ban-request

How funny he is! Same guy!! In the ban request, this guy said "its obvious he wasnt cheating........". He said "he", WOW and now he used this account to apply admin. What did you dodge? Nice try Sponny, but failed.
Back to top Go down
*DNS[GT]*Seedii #Mp3z*-^

avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:22 pm

ok hi, my name is seedii, many of the admins will know me if you havent heard of me.
your experience with amxmod and the attitude you used to apply for admin may give you plus points, but however, experience using amxmod is unecessary, it can simply be taught.
my point is, i have received many reports of you abusing admins and players.
the thing is, this is just a game, its not a career your applying for, skills arent important, i wouldnt care if you were the best cs player in aus or it was your first week playing the game. the thing is how you treated the admins.
ive seen your other threads and seen reports on how you speak to admins in game and on forum. if you want admin, you should think about the respect your giving them.
as to if you think a member of our team is abusing his power, then post it on the forum with evidence as to what has happened. i only know our side of the story that im going by, but thats enough to know, i dont want you on our team.

if our members feel that you have changed in the near future and you still want to be an admin to our dns servers, then try again later. there is no admin position vacant for people like you.
Back to top Go down
reptaR!

avatar

Gender : Male Location : Melbourne
Posts : 91
Points : 8
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:26 pm

noodles wrote:
Well done mate. Your application failed.

Guys take a look this. Read all these plz.

http://dnsgtforum.forumotion.com/t228-xo-ban-request

How funny he is! Same guy!! In the ban request, this guy said "its obvious he wasnt cheating........". He said "he", WOW and now he used this account to apply admin. What did you dodge? Nice try Sponny, but failed.

LMAOOOOOOO "Charlie" just got shut down HARD!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Of West [P]

avatar

Gender : Male Location : sydney
Posts : 77
Points : 63
Reputation : -22
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:41 pm

ahhaha well done noodles!

_________________
If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
Back to top Go down
beats.



Gender : Male Location : Coffs Harbour
Posts : 258
Points : 312
Reputation : -28
Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:14 pm

I think there is a little bit of explaining here to be done please.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Hes a bit quiet now , jks do you feel real "educated" now ?

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
Dragon Of West [P]

avatar

Gender : Male Location : sydney
Posts : 77
Points : 63
Reputation : -22
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 am

heaps quiet.

_________________
If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:11 am

Azb0t wrote:
Hes a bit quiet now , jks do you feel real "educated" now ?

Charlie didn't try to hide his past misdemeanors and it took you this long to find out, show's how incompetent you really are.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:27 am

im not saying he tried to hide his misdemeanors im merely laughing at the fact that you supported him purely on the fact that u dislike the dns community, XO was banned a while ago sorry we dont police threads that date back a few months ago my bad.

but aye keep it up mate you sahhh smart

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 am

righto man, 50 % of us admins are brain dead yet your the one getting mad and talking shit over the net you da man . i guess you being 16 and all must make you the smartest chap out right ? once again you da man ! so thank you for your constructive reply it made me giggle a bit Very Happy I guess someone like you having no friends and no future must make you a bit cranky is this the case? Because you've been a bit rowdy perhaps all bark and no bite? Very Happy

Keep it up man keep trying new games man you'll eventually find one your good at but unfortunantly cs isnt your game :O awkward ..... ahahah

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:28 am

Azb0t wrote:
righto man, 50 % of us admins are brain dead yet your the one getting mad and talking shit over the net you da man . i guess you being 16 and all must make you the smartest chap out right ? once again you da man ! so thank you for your constructive reply it made me giggle a bit Very Happy I guess someone like you having no friends and no future must make you a bit cranky is this the case? Because you've been a bit rowdy perhaps all bark and no bite? Very Happy

Keep it up man keep trying new games man you'll eventually find one your good at but unfortunantly cs isnt your game :O awkward ..... ahahah

How old are you?
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:58 am

Still attempting to calculate your age?
Back to top Go down
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 pm

What the fuck is this shit?

How come you are all stooping to this level, if they are baiting you, dont fucking bite. You are admins on the server.

People are going to join the forums and see all the DNS admins getting owned by these people. And dont think they wont, because even im laughing at some of the shit they are burning you all with.

Time to grow the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Smile.
Back to top Go down
dunghole



Gender : Male Location : Everywhere
Posts : 204
Points : 279
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:29 pm

<----- Gotten to..
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:14 pm

hrmm you have a point, stooping to there level wasnt in mind but i guess what i said doesnt make me better then what they are

Thankyou

take care

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Azb0t wrote:
righto man, 50 % of us admins are brain dead yet your the one getting mad and talking shit over the net you da man . i guess you being 16 and all must make you the smartest chap out right ? once again you da man ! so thank you for your constructive reply it made me giggle a bit Very Happy I guess someone like you having no friends and no future must make you a bit cranky is this the case? Because you've been a bit rowdy perhaps all bark and no bite? Very Happy

Keep it up man keep trying new games man you'll eventually find one your good at but unfortunantly cs isnt your game :O awkward ..... ahahah

You still haven't answered my question about your age. It's unfair that you can give me shit about my age but be able to keep yours completely anonymous. As for someone who clearly doesn't even know how to use punctuation and grammar properly you don't have the right to say that someone has no future let alone friends buddy. If I'm 16 clearly I'm at a point where my life hasn't even been decided yet (university etc). This means that you're not allowed make a statement like that, furthermore proving that you're intellectually disadvantaged. By the way, it's hypocritical that you say that I'm talking shit over the internet when you're doing the exact same thing, if anything it makes you look rather sad because you're arguing with a 16 year old who has better English skills than you. Herpaderpderppp buddy.

Also, considering you claim that "CS is not my game" and I assume you're implying that you're better than me, would you please mind listing me all the LAN achievements that you've achieved over the last 7-8 years in Counter-Strike, thanks bud.


Last edited by jks on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
weehu



Posts : 3
Points : 1
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm

jks needs too be kicked out of this forum, also my vote for this admin application will be no.
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:19 pm

weehu wrote:
jks needs too be kicked out of this forum, also my vote for this admin application will be no.

Please explain as to why I should be "kicked" out of the forum? Don't I have the right to defend myself with well presented arguments or something?
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 am

I think you guys need your heads examined or something, just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Azb0t

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 237
Points : 204
Reputation : -59
Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:10 am

i have no need to be punctual on a forum as long as my post's can be read and understood then im fine Smile

_________________
Pain is temporary , glory and pride is forever
Back to top Go down
jks



Gender : Male Posts : 132
Points : 222
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:13 am

Azb0t wrote:
i have no need to be punctual on a forum as long as my post's can be read and understood then im fine Smile

Because you only responded to one part of my argument, I'll assume that you agree with me on everything else that I've said.

Thanks, take care mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Admin Application :D   

Back to top Go down
 
Admin Application :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» Application for Hellbound
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» PumpkinJs application for re-joining

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Google 'DNSGTForum' -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- :: ADMIN APPLICATIONS :: How To Apply for *DNS[GT]* Admins-
Jump to:  
Google News
*DNS*Calendar
Weather Channel
Anime Online Games
Click On The Images Below To Play Online Anime Games!

Monopoly Counter
Strike
Anime
Fighting
Jam Wing
Naruto
GG 08
Anime
Naruto RPG 2
Sasuke Vs
Itachi
Anime Naruto
Naruto
Dragon
Battle
Dragon
Ball Z
Fight
Super Stars
Fighting
Super Stars
Fighting 3.0
DragonBall
Fierce
Fighting 1.6
Dragon Ball
Fighting
Invincible
Dragon
Ball 1

Fighting Hero Naruto
Shippuden
Invincible
Dragon Ball
Z Game
DragonBall
Fierce
Fighting 1.5
Comic
Stars
Fighting
ComicStars
Fighting 2
Bleach
Jam Wing
Bleach VS Naruto Star
Student
One Piece
Luffy Vs CP9
Shinigami
Adventure

One Piece
Gallant
Fighter
One Piece
Seek
Hegemony
One Piece
Exotic
Adventure
One Piece
FG 2
Blood Rivals Full Metal
Alchemist
Flame Out
Naruto Cartoon
Heroes League
Naruto
Safe Frog
Naruto -
Sasuke
Stair Ways
Dragonball Z
Tribute
Dragon
Ball 2
King Of
Fighters
(KOF)

One Piece
Exotic
Adventure 3
One Piece
Ultimate Fight
Naruto War 1.1 Naruto Battle
Grounds
Flying Ninja Naruto
Super
Squad Go
Naruto Tree
Climbing Chakra
Training
Naruto Kage
Bunshunno
Jutsu
Naruto
Shadow Clone

Dragon Ball Z
Cart Racing
Naruto
Shippuden 3D
Turbo Racing
Naruto Ramen
Express
Naruto Biker Naruto
Bomb 2
Naruto
Bomb 4
Naruto
Blast
Battle
One Piece
Tower
Defense

Naruto
Bubbles
Naruto Snowy
Battle Field
Naruto Eat
Stretched
Noodle
Pic Tart -
Naruto
Naruto
jigsaw game
Naruto Puzzle Naruto
Dodging Game
Naruto Kunai
Dodging
Naruto
Invaders
Dragon Ball Z
Pong Game

Dragon Ball III Pokeride Naruto
Dating Sim
Deathnote Naruto and
Ben 10

Naruto Hand
Signs Training
Street Fighter 2 The 12
Fighters 2
Dragon
Sword
Game
Dragon Sword:
The Survival
Battle
Yanloong
Legend 2
Ninja Brawl Ninja Kid Naruto
Ramen Defense

3 Foot
Ninja
Dungeons
of Battles
World of
Pain 3
One Piece
Treasure Hunt II
Fullmetal Alchemist
Quest for the
Philosophers Stone
One Piece's
treasure
map
Naruto:
The Quest
Fullmetal
Alchemist State
Alchemy Exam

Ball Ball Naruto
Matching 2
Neko
Memory 2
Anime Dress
Up Game
(For Girls)
Point and
Click-Anime
Girl
Hidden
Objects
Anime
Hidden
Alphabets
Anime
Anime Quiz 3 Super
Mario
Sonic Doraemon
The Cosmict
Ca Fishing
Pacman Snake

Jangos
Revenge Burst
Angel
5 Row
Tic Tac Toe
Snooker Pool Tetris
Tetrollapse

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Translator